• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
That's right all! I Lansworthy, Nord/Imperial Half-Blood have been given an invite into the most holiest of holy's!

I've been invited into the Beta of The Elder Scrolls Online! As I type this, my computer is hard at work installing this godly gift onto itself, once upgraded I will see sights unlike any other and cry like a baby girl seeing a kitten.

Talk to you all when the Beta is over!

Daucus

Congratulations! Remember to stop by and share your sweet rolls with us.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
That's right all! I Lansworthy, Nord/Imperial Half-Blood have been given an invite into the most holiest of holy's!

I've been invited into the Beta of The Elder Scrolls Online! As I type this, my computer is hard at work installing this godly gift onto itself, once upgraded I will see sights unlike any other and cry like a baby girl seeing a kitten.

Talk to you all when the Beta is over!

Hey, do they send a download link or what?

WICKED KOOL!! I applied several times, but no dice. Gonna have to wait til spring 2014 I s'pose...

onlyahark

Pond lurker
Well stay the hell outta blackmarsh ye damned dirty nord XD jk dude take pics for us

Rimfaxe96

Lucky! I've been listening to a few buddies of mine who were playing a different MMO and it just made me even more eager to get this game. Well, depending on what payment option they'll give the customers...

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I'll just say this.

It's most definitely worthy of it's hype; not only will it revolutionize the MMO market, but will change what we come to expect from the main series of TES games!

Rimfaxe96

I'll just say this.

It's most definitely worthy of it's hype; not only will it revolutionize the MMO market, but will change what we come to expect from the main series of TES games!

Thanks for making the waiting even more unbearable than it already was.

angry.jpg

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
I've never hated having satellite internet more than I do at this moment in time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts