I have a question about the blessings of nature quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What happens if you take the eldergleam seedling instead of the sap? I've played this quest like a dozen times, and I just found out there's a different part of the quest lol.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
What happens if you take the eldergleam seedling instead of the sap? I've played this quest like a dozen times, and I just found out there's a different part of the quest lol.
I had to look it up myself. I'd never come upon the scenario where the guy follows you to the sanctuary. I could tell you what happens, but the end result has no real implications for the rest of your game either way, aside from a somewhat different aesthetic for the Wind District. If you haven't already, I say do what you've not done before. :beermug:

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I have done both scenarios and personally I think the end result if you take the sapling, is disappointing. Although you can leave the sanctuary feeling better about yourself in that you didn't leave behind bodies and dead spriggins.
Seriously though, getting that dude to the sanctuary in one piece is a pain in the ass. He is bat-plops crazy. I tried to get him there once, the hard way and every enemy we encountered he ran off and tried to take them on with his bare hands. I witnessed him punching trolls, getting burned alive by dragons, eaten by wolves... My advise is to find the sanctuary FIRST so then you can fast travel there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts