I hate to say this, but Cyrodil needs to call the exterminator!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Everywhere it's Trolls!

Somebody needs to call the exterminator. It seems like everywhere is infested with 'em.

I was playing yesterday and now have 243 samples of troll fat. Since I'm at 100 in alchemy anyhow, I really don't have any use for 'em. I can only hope that Malakath wants them all as an offering.

And don't even get me started on Spriggans and will-o-the-wisps. I'd rather deal with a Spider Daedroth.

Lucid

Um - you are the exterminator. That's part of why everybody sends you running all over the place, they are planning behind your back.

- "The <insert road colour here> Road and surrounding wilds aren't safe for travellers."
- "Send the so-called 'Hero of Kvatch' to fetch something that way. S/he'll wipe out all the dangers along the way, and we can post notice of safe passage in the stables and in the Black Horse Courier."
- "Brilliant!"

JoeReese

Daelon DuLac: The Orkin Man of Oblivion.

Um - you are the exterminator. That's part of why everybody sends you running all over the place, they are planning behind your back.

- "The <insert road colour here> Road and surrounding wilds aren't safe for travellers."
- "Send the so-called 'Hero of Kvatch' to fetch something that way. S/he'll wipe out all the dangers along the way, and we can post notice of safe passage in the stables and in the Black Horse Courier."
- "Brilliant!"

It all makes sense now... :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts