I guess it's official...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I don't know how else to come out and say it so I'm just gonna say it: I'm leaving the forums.

It may be a shock, it may be expected for some of you, I don't know. As for my reasoning...

I'll be blunt, I just don't feel welcome anymore. The last few times I've been here (which admittedly have been far and few in between) it just... didn't... make me happy anymore. I guess it's one of those things where time goes on, people more on, etc. It just feels cold here.

I had a feeling it would happen, just didn't expect me being here to last this long. I had a great time, no doubt about that. I loved the roleplaying, the chats in the shoutbox... Just now. I don't feel anything anymore. I sad typing this, burning bridges. But I have other reasons for doing this that I won't state. They're my own to deal with. Anyone suspecting something happened to me while in college to do something like this, don't worry too much. While stress is weighing heavily on me, it's not the cause for concern. I'm just not attached to the place and the people like I used to.

That being said... I guess it was a lie, I'm not leaving completely since I'll still be around for roleplaying. (@Simus don't you worry your little head!) It helps vent frustrations and it helps my writing a bit from time to time. I'll probably just pop in, post a quickie, then jam back out. In and out. All I'll be doing.

I'll remember all the good times, and some of you may have me on facebook or on steam to chat, play games. @Simus and @shadowkitty , keep rockin' the keyboard with your roleplays! @Nyoxios You'll still find me around, don't worry. And others, like I said, you know where to find me. :) I know this is rather sudden but like I said, it was a long time coming, I think. Some of you are aware my pessimism and self-loathing but, I legit think I will be missed for very long. I'm sure another me will come around and mess things up! :p

I sure had fun everyone, thank you so much for the support, advice, etc, it was a blast! :p Hope you guys have a good one, I wish you all the best! :)

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
It sounds like you've developed different interests. That's part of life Dabs and I'm glad you told us. To tell you the truth though it doesn't sound like much will change. It's been weeks since you've posted anything and you really just hang out in the shoutbox these days. and you're saying you're going to pop onn and off, whick knowing you will end up continuing to hang out in the shoutbox these days.

Soooo...nothing's changed :D

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
It sounds like you've developed different interests. That's part of life Dabs and I'm glad you told us. To tell you the truth though it doesn't sound like much will change. It's been weeks since you've posted anything and you really just hang out in the shoutbox these days. and you're saying you're going to pop onn and off, whick knowing you will end up continuing to hang out in the shoutbox these days.

Soooo...nothing's changed :D
No, I won't be engaged in the shoutbox anymore.The only interaction I'll have is on OOC threads as well as offline situations (steam for example) and it's like you said, I'm hardly on anyways, what does it matter? People come and people go. Part of life. I won't be missed.But I will still RP. Just post and leave is all.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
*hugs dabs* in all seriousness I also understand completely. When you feel like comming back, whenever that may be, you will be welcome.

Hart

Sassmaster
And you didn't even ping me?? Wtf, lady. Have some sense. <3

If you leave, I'll miss you.

Ancano

High Justiciar
Well I'm neither wanted or welcome on here, to say the least. Never stopped me from coming back every now and again or posting occasionally!!! XD

However, let me just say that I share your sentiment. It does seem like things have kinda cooled off.

As far as your career is concerned, I'd stay the hell away from IT. Unless it's a Computer Science/Information Science Degree (otherwise known as programming major). If you can do nothing else MBA is your best friend.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
This place is kinda like cheers tbh.

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came

But seriously, good luck on your next adventure, dabs! <3

Latest posts