i got a problem here help please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rupertz970

so i had that moth priest glitch in dawnguard and he was hostile in the dawnguard castle to everybody so i disabled him now i dont know how to enable him can somebody help please?

JoeReese

hello i had the exact same poblem with this on my pc version, what you need to do is reload the game back to when you first found the moth preist, in the cave, in that force field, and when you make him your fiend, you need to make sure he is not hostile when you do that, because he will continue to be hostile to everyone he meets, so go back and calm him first then control him, this should help as it did for me.

rupertz970

i somehow managed to solve the problem on my own.... yeah the problem appeared in that cave after that force field fell so i just ran away and when i got to dawnguard he was hostile to everybody i somehow managed to enable him again and used a bunch of other consoles so that solved the problem... tho he still attacks some of my followers now and than but its no biggie... ty for the help anyways :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts