Spoiler I found 3 Dwemer/Dwarves!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Exelex

The Dwemer were gone way before Pelagius' time, and I don't think they really had anything to do with the Empire. I got my hopes up too. I really want to see the Dwarves and unravel the mystery of their whereabouts after they - presumably by tampering with the Heart of Lorkhan - disappeared from Tamriel. Perhaps in a DLC we'll get to find them and find out the truth because it's an interesting subject and Dwemer ruins are dotted across Skyrim and are the setting for many high profile quests.
After watching the "Hearthfire DLC" trailer, I highly doubt we will have any quest related to that issue.

St3v3-0

They should bring the dwemer back and we can help them and gain their respect, then when it comes to fighting off the thalmor, the dwemer, the dragons, companions, assassins and thieves guild should jump in to help win the war. I rate that would be a legendary way to end the war :)

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
Hmm.... Y'know, that would be interesting. I can imagine Karliah, Vilkas, Babette, Odhaviing, and perhaps Kagrenac? having some pretty epic diologue

iZsoul

Is that some kind of joke ?

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Nope. They could not be Dwemer. Sorry to ruin it.
Explanation: Sheogorath clearly explains that we are in the mind of Pelagius. This means that for it to be able to be any sort of Dwemer in his head he must have meet any. Which he do not have because they disappeared long before he was born.
Conclusion: Sheogorath is (like always) trying to drive you insane.

St3v3-0

And dwarves are meant to be short. Those people dressed in dwarven armor are definitely not the right height to be referred to as dwarves :)

Xivia4

^That's a common misconception. The Dwemer were about the same height as their Dunmer and Bosmer brethren.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
^That's a common misconception. The Dwemer were about the same height as their Dunmer and Bosmer brethren.

Seconded!

Dwemer means deep-elves, not short-elves!

Agumon

I thought they were just guys wearing dwarven armour when i was doing the quest.... Didn't even realise until i read this lol

Reaper12345

In Pelagius's Mind, you have to go to a coliseum and use the wabbajack, across from you on the other side, are 3 dwarves!!! 2 are fully geared and another without a helmet!

Now, if only someone could find a way to make it over to them! Then we all can see what a true dwarf looks like up close!

Edit: You have to kill them to proceed ;)

Do you guys now when the dlc comes?

The Iron Raven xvx

Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight...
Someone can use the console on them and remove all their items. That way, we can determine if they're really Dwemer or not.

Caststarman

Okay, so all we need to do now is wait -450 days for the mod to come out to play as a Dwemer.

Has anyone tried going towards the three dudes? things like that can by done with console.. not sure if it can be done within the quest though. sometimes no clip doesnt work..

Tyer032392

They are Nords who are armored in Dwemer armor, and possibly armed with Dwemer weapons as well.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
Nords in the words of Shegorath
I'm here to mess with your mind* points out of screen* and thiers