Spoiler I found 3 Dwemer/Dwarves!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sweet Rolls

True Nord 4 lyf yo
The Dwemer were gone way before Pelagius' time, and I don't think they really had anything to do with the Empire. I got my hopes up too. I really want to see the Dwarves and unravel the mystery of their whereabouts after they - presumably by tampering with the Heart of Lorkhan - disappeared from Tamriel. Perhaps in a DLC we'll get to find them and find out the truth because it's an interesting subject and Dwemer ruins are dotted across Skyrim and are the setting for many high profile quests.

unolyknight95

The Dwemer were gone way before Pelagius' time, and I don't think they really had anything to do with the Empire. I got my hopes up too. I really want to see the Dwarves and unravel the mystery of their whereabouts after they - presumably by tampering with the Heart of Lorkhan - disappeared from Tamriel. Perhaps in a DLC we'll get to find them and find out the truth because it's an interesting subject and Dwemer ruins are dotted across Skyrim and are the setting for many high profile quests.

yeah, maybe an elder scroll will take us back in time and we can change the past and the dwemer will be part of society :)

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
yeah, maybe an elder scroll will take us back in time and we can change the past and the dwemer will be part of society :)

Why on earth would we want that? By most accounts they were a terrible, cruel people and are largely responsible for many of the wrongs in today's world.

We are richer for having lost them.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
Why on earth would we want that? By most accounts they were a terrible, cruel people and are largely responsible for many of the wrongs in today's world.

We are richer for having lost them.

Agreed.

They made the Snow Elves blind. (and deaf i believe?) although i would like to see one. Then put on my Ancient Falmer Armor and smash it with Volundrung.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Well, was. I'm pretty sure he got vaporized when Red Mountain exploded.

No way, considering the company he was keeping. The idea of Divayth Fyr perishing in a volcanic eruption is just silly. He's definitely the most powerful mortal (sorta) character we've seen in The Elder Scrolls.

His pet Dwemer is probably fine, too.

So then if anybody wants to prove those 3 guys in dwarven armor are dwemer, give us a pic where you can see their heads clearly. Probably easier for PC players to do this, I'm sure a console command or mod could help you get a good look at them.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
...this thread is a total troll, not cool OP.

I figured they probably aren't dwemer, but... I just want to see if somebody would actually try to get a closer look. It'd be funny to see, especially if they actually were dwarves. Haha :p

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Bethesda has no incentive to put unique models in the mind of someone who never even saw them for an obscure part of an even obscurer quest. If they were going to do this they would've first done Dremora's models to be soemthing other than Dunmer with face paint. The "dwarves" are probably just Bosmer / Redguards / Nords in Dwemer armor.

I could care less personally, when I first did the quest all I thought was "damnit I want your armor." I could care less who is inside. But if they truly do look like dwemer? They're probably some other type of elven race, likely dunmer for the skin color similarity.

Ebonyflesh

Three Dog
I think that they aren't Dwemer. Pelagius was the Nord Emperor, and he was far after the events that took place in Morrowind (am I correct?) and the Dwemer.

Although I might be wrong.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts