Spoiler I found 3 Dwemer/Dwarves!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
In Pelagius's Mind, you have to go to a coliseum and use the wabbajack, across from you on the other side, are 3 dwarves!!! 2 are fully geared and another without a helmet!

Now, if only someone could find a way to make it over to them! Then we all can see what a true dwarf looks like up close!

Edit: You have to kill them to proceed ;)

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
Shame on you sir for not using the 'spoilers' tag. Shame on you.*Proceeds to shun*
Not that I didn't already know this.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Sorry I'm new to the forums, but how do I add a 'spoilers' tag? :\ because or [spoilers][/spoilers] won't work
The forum doesn't have a spoiler system yet - apart from pre-fixes at the thread title.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I did this quest and never even paid attention to that. DAMN. Next time...I will.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
That's just Palagius and his guards. if i'm not mistaken when he was king the Dwemer had already vanquished.

Euphrosyne

With the Wabbajack, you do not kill them but you transform them and how you can ascertain that they are dwarves behind the armour before you do so is beyond me. So I am not confident about it and anyway it would be a little disturbing re thre lore although I do remember the one in Morrowind who is still probably wondering where most of his property is.

So tempted to throw in a Snow White comment or to ask about the other four : )

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I dont think they were actually dwemer they were probably just guys in dwarven and king pelagius.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts