I Finished Skyrim... Now What?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jericho Jared

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think quest items take up weight space in your inventory despite saying how much they weigh. It would be silly to give someone an a load of items they can't drop until the quest is finished and have it fill up their inventory. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Just saw Jared posted the same info.

Exactly. I think some people are basing quest item weight on Oblivion. There were certain quest items that would count towards your maximum weight. Worst part is, most of those were things you could never remove, even after the quest was over :/... it was annoying.

I also hated having the vampire cure stuck in my inventory. I didn't use potions simply so I wouldn't accidentally drink that.

Verses

tried the road of the pacifist on my stealth/illusion character and damn it's hard but challenging in a very fun way.

Thanks allot for this list of option to make it even more fun!

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
That's all well in theory, but in practice the combat sucks and it sucks against the player. Perhaps it'll work OK if you set the difficulty to Easy.

Otherwise, without perks it will be an exercise in masochism.

I've played and finished several large games containing a lot of fighting. Mass Effect 2 was a walk in the park compared to Skyrim. I'm not a serious player ( i have to work and I do other things in my spare time too) but I've played shooters and action games for 20 years , on and off.

I have never ever have my ass handed to me so much from a game before.

When people get to the rapid firing , fast backwards moving mages and dragon priests, they will be reaching for those perks allright...

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Great tips!

My second play through has only consisted of my character becoming a vampire, mastering Conjunction and Destructive magic then destroying Skyrim. ;)

I will be the Dark Lord of Skyrim!!! LOL! Gotta love RPG games :)

Jericho Jared

I have never ever have my ass handed to me so much from a game before.

When people get to the rapid firing , fast backwards moving mages and dragon priests, they will be reaching for those perks allright...

I think that's the whole point :/. They're trying to make it as difficult as possible; pushing the limits of the game....

Doesn't sound like much fun to me, but that's up to them.

35ewqd.jpg
This made me lol Quite hard!
So Ture :)

ah3nos

I haven't even played through once yet, mainly because I like to make up my own quests such as stealing every book from every city. Whitrun and Windhelm have been completed. Time for my next big heist in an effort to make all of Skyrim illiterate. They obviously don't need the books or they would have a wider range of vocabulary.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Make it your mission to complete every Daedric quest!

You DO know that one of the Daedric quests require to be a certain part in the Main Questline?
Idk if anyone pointed that out...

So. That point you said to "Ignore the main questline" and what I quoted, is impossible on PS3, Xbox.

Want to know which quest im talking about?
The one collecting all sorts of Elf Blood. :eek:

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
You DO know that one of the Daedric quests require to be a certain part in the Main Questline?

Yes. Becoming a Blade also requires you to reach a certain part in the main questline. The "Ignore the main questline" point and "Create your own questlines" point are independent of each other. :)

SuddenTwist

I think I might make a pacifist character. This playstyle is quite appealing and unique to me. It will be rather difficult and will most certainly prove to be a challenge.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts