I feel guilty 'cause I've never completed Oblivion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
It's right there in the title.

Sure I'm back to Skyrim, but I feel like I really should play Oblivion and make it all the way through. Not even close, frankly. I made it through Shivering Isles and loved it, but just got so bored about 1/2 way through the main questline.

Thoughts

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
GO BACK AND COMPLETE IT!!!
Seriously: Go back and play a crusader type who lives only to save Tamriel, you need to.

I mean, play whateverr character you want, but you really should beat it if you can stand to.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
..Indeed!

And if the main quest is focused on it doesn't take long. I've gone back to Oblivion while awaiting Skyrim SE. :beermug:

I actually found the quests in Oblivion to be less boring than many of those in Skyrim, even if the game as a whole isn't as replayable, (due to random exploration being far less rewarding).

Manmangler

Oblivion shine sidequest, dark brotherhood quest, thieves guilg, mages guild

I just disapointed skyrim missions, same Fallout 4. Fetch that, kill them rinse and repeat. Where are insame draedra quest (Dont start even skyrim mad man quest is nothing compared Oblivion quests.. it raining BURNING ANIMALS) Just paly oblivion and enjoy variety of quests.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Oblivion shine sidequest, dark brotherhood quest, thieves guilg, mages guild

I just disapointed skyrim missions, same Fallout 4. Fetch that, kill them rinse and repeat. Where are insame draedra quest (Dont start even skyrim mad man quest is nothing compared Oblivion quests.. it raining BURNING ANIMALS) Just paly oblivion and enjoy variety of quests.
Ha, Sheogorath's quest that has you messing with the Khajiit... THAT was entertaining. :beermug:

SickSix

Same here. I don't think I've ever completed the main quest line. I would just rather do everything else in Oblivion. Shivering Isles was probably the best expansion for a game ever lol.

Sah

"I feel guilty cause I've never completed Oblivion"

"this one has NEVER played Oblivion so you have not hit rock bottom yet" :p

Mwhals

You need to play it. I loved it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sah

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale

I for one think it would be very interesting to see how an Oblivion version of Sah would turn out. The character creation is, ah, tricky.

I tried to make Kohlar's ancestor but he turned out looking like a cross between Jay Leno and Bruce Campbell.

Sah

I for one think it would be very interesting to see how an Oblivion version of Sah would turn out. The character creation is, ah, tricky.

I tried to make Kohlar's ancestor but he turned out looking like a cross between Jay Leno and Bruce Campbell.

something like that has been playing on this ones mind about the New SSE,
what is the character creation has been changed in the new SSE.........and this one cant make this one pretty

BlueBull

DovahBull
I think I compltted oblivIon

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
If u feel guilty for never completing Oblivion then i should be in near-suicidical state of mind since i have never played anything other than skyrim in TES series. And yet i dare to show myself in TES forums. Shame on me.

LuChao

The Martial artist

SaveVsBedWet

It's right there in the title.

Sure I'm back to Skyrim, but I feel like I really should play Oblivion and make it all the way through. Not even close, frankly. I made it through Shivering Isles and loved it, but just got so bored about 1/2 way through the main questline.

Thoughts

I got tired of it. Too many Oblivion gates and repetitive stuff within. I did love the Painted Realm though. Beautifully done but in general Oblivion just tired me out. Just wasn't as much fun as Morrowind, as nostalgic as Daggerfall (which I know was a buggy hell-romp) and could never rival the one that started it all, Arena. Didn't know where to place it. But it was way ahead of Redguard at least.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts