I didn't know Frost Trolls could follow you inside buildings........

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lurknir

There's only one hell, the one we live in now.
I've been messing around in Skyrim by letting a Frost Troll follow to an inn. But I never knew they could follow you inside the building. Now all the people that were in the inn are now dead. LOL

xsneakyxsimx

It's an idea that many have suggested for dealing with the Frost Troll on The Seven Thousand Steps. Leading him into High Hrothgar and having The Greybeards take care of him.

Lurknir

There's only one hell, the one we live in now.
It'd be funny if a Horker could follow you inside a building (although it'd take forever to do that) :)

It's an idea that many have suggested for dealing with the Frost Troll on The Seven Thousand Steps. Leading him into High Hrothgar and having The Greybeards take care of him.

But that's so boring, no one actually listened to that tip, they either ran or fought it, right?

SaveVsBedWet

Is it still there?

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Splendid! One time that gave me a chuckle, was when I was in Winterhold and a dragon attacked. I conjured a frost atronach to help, and the dragon was dispatched. I then went into the inn and was conversing with someone, having completely forgotten the atronach, and yet when I turned to leave, there it was! Taking up half the room!

More on topic, I HAVE lured the frost troll into High Hrothgar. It didn't last long. I figured the grey-beards could use some excitement.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts