I cured my werewolf twice can i get it back once more?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Exinity

I had to return to the soul cairn to get the dragon shout,but i had to once again become a vampire to do so.Is there any way i can become a werewolf once more?.Aela won't turn me back again.

jožef123

I don't think so

FoMoCowboy

Yeah, I'm also stuck as a vampire and Aela won't turn me back, the first time she did there was NO message that it was a one-time deal, and I didn't have any saves left to revert back to by the time I'd discovered it. nearly 300 hours and 3 expansion packs invested into the game and I'm considering starting over because of it. Being the vampire lord is by far cooler than being a werewolf, but when you're in dragonborn status, the vampire blood sucks, whereas the werewolf blood actually has some cool perks. I think you should be able to switch back and forth as you please, so long as you're willing to jump through the hoops, but at the very least there should have been a message saying Aela wouldn't change you again........ PISSED.

FoMoCowboy

I didn't know you could cure it (Noob here) I suppose that will be worth a try, although I REALLY lucked out and found an old save from just before my expansion packs, i have to do alot of things over, but definitely not as bad as completely starting over from scratch. I'll see if my save from when I was stuck as a vampire is still on there and I'll try it and I will let you guys know if it works! Expect an answer either later tonight or tomorrow sometime.

FoMoCowboy

Had Falion cured my vampirism, Aela still won't turn me. Not sure if I can change back into a vampire again either, but you should definitely plan out the whole vampire-werewolf thing, and choose carefully.

JClarke1953

I had to return to the soul cairn to get the dragon shout,but i had to once again become a vampire to do so.Is there any way i can become a werewolf once more?.Aela won't turn me back again.

How the heck did you get back into the Soul Cairn? I got cured after retrieving the Scroll, then I wanted to go back in after I killed Harkon to let her know, so I had Serana turn me. But I still couldn't get back in.

As far as Aela? I've not heard of her turning someone more than once, so far.

JClarke1953

Had Falion cured my vampirism, Aela still won't turn me. Not sure if I can change back into a vampire again either, but you should definitely plan out the whole vampire-werewolf thing, and choose carefully.

You can become a Vamp again if you attack one and let them "infect" you.

Reaper87

吉光
I don't think so...
I was a vampire but I converted back to werewolf, and when I went back to castle Volikhar to become a vampire again - They all hated me!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts