I can't talk to some people

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sheogorath 2

The game won't let me talking to most of the people one of them being Maven Black Briar making it impossible to complete the Thieves Guild quest line. I had sneak tools before but I removed the mod thinking that was the problem but it still won't work.

Also I have the Take Notes mod, I was going to just create a new character and terminate this one but first I was to get the notes onto a text file. It will not let me do this. I have tried multiple things using google and other things but I cannot get the book into a text file. I have gone into MCM and hit export to txt but it won't. So don't tell me to do that.

I just wanted to play for a little today. Not want to throw my computer at a mfing wall. Please if you can tell me how to fix either of these that would be greatly appreciated. Everything was working fine until last night. Then things got like this. I don't know what happened. I didn't install any other mods before this happened recently so it cant be anything like that.

Hart

Sassmaster
The text files in Take Notes? Like what you've written in the journals? That folder is deep, deep within the Skyrim files. I wish I could help you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts