PS3 I can't get all the werewolf totems

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grohiik

the wolf
I can't get because of a glitched animal extermination quest that Alea gave , specifically the one at greenspring hollow i already killed the stupid saber cat but she won't acknowledge that i did also I can't just reload an older save because I have no saves prior the quest . In short I need to know can fix this another way or am I going to have make a new character?

Clau

The Fateless One
Have you tried waiting in the game for 10 days? That will make a Sabre cat respawn, kill it and hopefully the radiant quest and Aela acknowledged it.

Clau

The Fateless One
Yea but it didn't respawn :sadface:

I have one final trick and I hope it works. Go to the ritual stone, go to Greenspring Hollow and if you see the body of the Sabre cat, use the ritual stone power to resurrect it and kill it again.

Grohiik

the wolf
I can't find the body it disappeared a long time ago ,but don't worry about it it's not the end of world :). Anyways thanks for trying to help I really appreciate it

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
This is an old bug. If you don't complete all of Aela's radiant quests before advancing to the end of the main questline, you'll be stuck infinitely doing Animal Extermination quests from her and she won't give the Totems of Hircine quests. The only solution I know of is only available for the PC version because it involves using console commands.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts