• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

doc108

Alright bear with me here. I am only a level 10 Mage as I began this character on Saturday so I am pretty weak. My only powerful spells are my fire Atronach and my Firebolt. Those are useless against the Ash Spawn and my others are not effective either. Also I am a very unpracticed Mage as this is my first magic wielder ever. Some help please.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
They resist fire. Also you would be better served waiting until level 20-30 to go to Solestheim, it's much tougher than the rest of Skyrim. Try to get some frost spells.

Like it says above, you should widen your destruction powers. Buy some lightning spells to fight mages and ice to fight warriors. Also I'm not sure because you didn't mention it but if you don't have a companion you should get one. You could also get the vampire lord or beast form and go all monster on their ash asses;)

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Alright bear with me here. I am only a level 10 Mage as I began this character on Saturday so I am pretty weak. My only powerful spells are my fire Atronach and my Firebolt. Those are useless against the Ash Spawn and my others are not effective either. Also I am a very unpracticed Mage as this is my first magic wielder ever. Some help please.
Welcome to the Dragonborn DLC, a land of getting one shot by Netch's and bent over by Ash Spawn. Wait till you start running into Lurkers and you will be weeping all the way back to skyrim to get your baa-baa and cuddle with your mommy.

On a serious note go back to skrim till you get your destruction and conjuration arsenal a little more matured and you have a big enough magicka pool to summon a hit sponge and still cast off some spells.

Secondly go to Tel Mythryn and do the quest their to unlock some very powerful destruction spells. Once you get Whirlwind Cloak you are set to go and fight any enemy you want.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts