• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
In switching my Skyrim to a new pc, my saves became corrupted in a way. I reinstalled all of my previous mods and they all work except one - a moon graphic mod. (deathstar moon mod to be exact, :) ). anyhow, now there is no moon. just a big black hole in the sky where it should be. i've tried everything. it was installed via the Nexus Mod Manager, but now adding it or removing it, or the same with other moon mods doesn't seem to change anything. I'm at a complete loss. I know it has to do with my saves because i temporarily removed them and started a new character for the game to recreate the Skyrim folder with saves/ini files in My Documents. The moon was back! and upon reloading my saves broke it again. Any and all input would be fantastic - thank you.

Omega Dragon

So I'm too embarrassed to say it, so I'm just gonna come out with it. Turns out it was a moon phase - new moon. I had no clue at all skyrim had that. *sigh*. I'm gonna go sulk off in a corner now.

Much thanks for all the hep though! Also, I did end up keeping the Halo moon haha

Omega Dragon

So I'm too embarrassed to say it, so I'm just gonna come out with it. Turns out it was a moon phase - new moon. I had no clue at all skyrim had that. *sigh*. I'm gonna go sulk off in a corner now.

Much thanks for all the hep though! Also, I did end up keeping the Halo moon haha

Rofl... yeah I keep forgetting about the moon phase myself. :)

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Skyrim has moon phases? Damn.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts