• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
Well, I started the new Knight character with the thought of him being a moralistic, honor bound Redguard dying to join House Redoran.

Unfortunately, almost before I knew it, he was taking anything in Seyda Neen that wasn't bolted to the table and stuffing it in his pockets. I was crestfallen at this dishonorable behavior. He even ripped off that cute little Bosmer fellow who was his friend. As an aside, I'm really coming to hate the Bosmer race in general. The voices and faces of the Bosmers in this game are so annoying that I just want to go on a crusade against them.

In the meantime, I've been treating my char as a guy with a little problem. He hasn't foully murdered anyone yet (taunting a man to violence doesn't count, right) and I have high hopes for his behavior in the future.

Now, on to Ald' (whatever), the Redoran town, to line up, sign up and re-enlist today!

PS - Whatever was stopping me from posting from work seems to have cured itself. Hooray!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts