• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
... or something like that, :)

It's been a bit of a rocky road that's cost me over 100,000 drakes.

Unfortunately, after coming out of the closet as the Nectarine (yeah, I know, it's Nerevarine. apologies to the purists), the High Ordinators stationed in the shops in Mournhold (see below) have taken a distinct dislike and attack on sight. Sell an item, kill a High Ordinator was the pattern. Kind of costly, not to mention annoying. The other HE's in town don't seem to care, although I haven't been in the Temple much if at all. I'm hoping this will stop after the Main Quest is completed and I'm a hero.

I've been having this character make occasional trips to Mournhold to cash top tier loot, which I spend on training in the non-major, non-minor skills and on enchanting stuff. My new favorite item is an Ebony Scimitar (taken from an expired HE) doing 20 - 80 points each in Fire, Frost and Shock damage. It doesn't last all that long, but it doesn't have to. My other favorite is a total convenience item, a Daedric Face of Anger(?) enchanted with constant effects of Water Breathing & 45 pts of Night Eye. I was missing half the stuff in the game without the Night Eye! :eek:

Regardless, I've got the approval from all the Houses and all the Tribes (almost). Next step is the meeting with the Temple big cheese. I haven't spoiled myself much on what's to come, so I'm expecting either a leveled assassination attempt or a complete surrender with around equal probability.

I'm obviously going to have to play the Bloodmoon expansion before starting the Dragonborn DLC. I'm guessing that a new char will work better for that Morrowind adventure. Any tips on what level to start Bloodmoon would be appreciated.

What an enjoyable game!

Thanks for your attention.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
And here I was thinking that this would be a picture of a bright orange, roundish dark elf stabbing Dagoth Ur.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I lack the attention span to find and/or the talent to create such a graphic.

I did look for a bit, though.

Sorry to disappoint. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts