• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

I AM NO NOOB >:|
i am ip banned from nexus is there anyway i can fix this i got banned for saying "i like Lydia's boobs" xD lol there so retarded with there rules

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
._. That is really stupid reason for banning. You are not the only one who came here after nexus/official forum failing them haha Hope you find this site friendlier :]

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

._. That is really stupid reason for banning. You are not the only one who came here after nexus/official forum failing them haha Hope you find this site friendlier :]
lol i came here right after i got banned xD

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Ditto, tried to download a simple mod, looked like they wanted me to Register to download, did that, gave them my email address, activated account, tried to download, would not work on any combination of OS and browser, they use some stupid php file for downloads.

It looked to my cynical mind that this was deliberate so that people pay up for premium acccess, then i saw on their forums that premium members couldn't download eitther. Most of the mods are hard to find elsewhere, i dont know what sort of deal the mod developers have with Nexus, Anyway I thought at the time that i needed the Reduced Textures mod as i was having serious FPS problems, and was desperate to play, was having a bad day so told them off rather coarsely, and was insta-banned :>

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I too was admiring Lydia's boobs the other day, actually. Nice with elven armor too.

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

Ditto, tried to download a simple mod, looked like they wanted me to Register to download, did that, gave them my email address, activated account, tried to download, would not work on any combination of OS and browser, they use some stupid php file for downloads.

It looked to my cynical mind that this was deliberate so that people pay up for premium acccess, then i saw on their forums that premium members couldn't download eitther. Most of the mods are hard to find elsewhere, i dont know what sort of deal the mod developers have with Nexus, Anyway I thought at the time that i needed the Reduced Textures mod as i was having serious FPS problems, and was desperate to play, was having a bad day so told them off rather coarsely, and was insta-banned :>
yea man like there the only site that has good mods but so many rules and so many adds and it takes forever to make a profile and wen u make it u get banned like the next day i made like 5 accounts then finnaly they ip banned me

EMINEMTheFallenAngel

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Like Skullrattla said, a proxy should work unless they require specific scripts that a free web proxy won't allow. If so, then you would just have to find your own proxy IP and put it into the proxy section on your browser.

DeadStatix

Character Creations Expert
That's a bit harsh of them. This place is a lot more friendly I wouldn't worry to much cause as soon as the tools are out at the end of the month I am making mods for skyrimforums exclusively and I am sure others will do the same.

Rules on swearing and indecent words should of been censored so it is there own fault for allowing you to write it in the first place.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
These guys have some serious butt-hurt issues. They have an entire subforum where they list all the banned users, and the offense(s) they caused. As if anybody cares. Clearly there to make them feel like real powerful clickers.

"hey, look at how many we've banned, YOU could be next!"

the only site that has good mods but so many rules and so many adds and it takes forever to make a profile and wen u make it u get banned like the next day i made like 5 accounts then finnaly they ip banned me

wow, just for that one silly comment!
Must have been a feminist admin with a chip on her shoulder hunting you down for being a sexist pig!

NAT

i am ip banned from nexus is there anyway i can fix this i got banned for saying "i like Lydia's boobs" xD lol there so retarded with there rules

haha i got banned for posting a WW2 mod. people took offense to it for some reason. they said i deliberately posted it as "troll bait". so i got banned. what a terrible website.

NAT

haha yeah they are. the mod was where you kill nazi guards...and there was all kinds of people commenting that it was offensive...theres a mod out where you can kill kids...u know...children...cut heads off and plops....but god forbid you kill a few nazi guards. i even requested an unban.and they completely ignored it. i love how the internet is the only place in the world that is pretty much literally free and without rule...yet im banned from a MODDNG website for posting a mod. btw...im not gonna admit to being a noob or anything. but wtf does trolling even mean? i looked it up...and all i got was people saying it meant telling people they were being stupid for arguing of over little plops in a forum. anyone else care to explain. cuz the plopss like greek to me.

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Trolling, in my opinion, is bringing up something you know will cause trouble but you do it anyway just for the hell of it.

NAT

ohhhhhh okay. so i guess they think...i posted a nazi mod....nazis...like in call of duty. or ww2 movies and the history channel....so that people can argue about it. which makes sense but i hella wasnt. but in that situation...there is a discussion board for just that reason. idk. nexus didnt have anything good anyways.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
man, the more I hear about these stories, I... nevermind. Nexus is the only god place for mods though :I Hope you can continue with your modding some place else... like here haha

Calibus25

I tried using the new ipnow.com but when i went to nexus and tried to create a new profile it doesnt show the verification option in the registration, so you cant even re register

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You may enjoy this one:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/534305-nexus-hate/page__st__30

Especially comments following Jaguarnaut's comment on that page...
If it's only punishment which makes people realise their wrongdoing, then we need more of it, so other people learn from it by example and be warned for the future not to do the same in the same erroneous belief. That's my point.
And I'm actually hurt by an online comment towards me for the first time of my life! Not hurt much, mind you, but still. "Fascism", really?
super lolz...

Latest posts