• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
When I took Neriad's advice to go to Mournhold, I never expected to check off a big bucket list item.

Yesterday I met Barenziah.

After reading about her extensively and trying to chase down her crown, I had come to admire the character.

Then, yesterday, there I was conversing with a log end,

I was better than the trip to Sovingards,

More when my wifi returns.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I felt exactly the same way! ^.^ I'd been reading all about her for half a year before I ever discovered that it was actually possible to meet her in a game.

When I first arrived in Mournhold, I spent a little time exploring the palace before heading outside to the rest of the city. When I saw the door marked "Barenziah's Chambers" my jaw hit the floor and had I been a person with weaker bowels, there may very well have been a terrible mess on my computer chair.

I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't done it yet, but if you follow Helseth's questline to its conclusion, you get to do one good quest for Barenziah during which she drops a great line about how she has no need of a bodyguard against the wiles of the Dark Brotherhood.

A 400 year old woman, slightly more ancient than Tiber Septim's Empire, saying that she could put away a DB assassin just like that on her own. She's so awesome.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Yeah, I felt like asking for an autograph.

Then meeting the author of "The Real B..." and realizing he never did write the additional volumes he had booed. Kind of sad.

I've stArted a new. ChAr As my lAst one was level 45 and had barely started the main quest. This one's a Knight, but I may retire him soon, too.

Thanks for the reply.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts