• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

L3ftyrighty

It seems daunting to even play one, example my shaman - either i am too starved on mana to cast any spells or just not efficient enough in close quarters.when I go into melee i don't have enough protection (robes and hood, with light armor + stoneskin, in addition to The Lord Stone bonus), I still get sent into the after life. Take in mind I do weave in and out with my axe, then blast away with fire if mana has regenerated. JUST feels like i'm getting the low end. Cause if you're going to melee with a caster, you might as well not even cast spells. =/

Justin Kriegel

I've got myself a hybrid character, dubbed the Knigh-Mage. I couldn't really do battlemage, seeing as how when you hear battlemage, you think of light (Medium sometimes outside of Skyrim) armor and a sword in one hand and spell in the other. I've got my character outfitted with full set of Dwarven Armor and the shield Spellbreaker in my left hand. Of course, I've got the Amulet of Akatosh giving myself +25% magicka regen, my Dwarven Gauntlets have +50% Magicka Regen, a ring that gives me +40% Magicka regen, and my Helmet gives me +50 Magicka >.> And I've dumped probably 80% of my attribute increases into Magicka.

Did you complete the college quest?
You get a arch mage robe( 100% regenerate magika, 50increase magika) and a mask( 100% regenerate magika) during the mission.
and Alo you can buy a robe(22% reduce cost of desruction school, 150% regenerate magika) from teacher of destruction when you have level 70 destruction skill.

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
I'm not sure what to call myself, I range, when in close quarters I use flamethrower and a 2hander, I use light armour, smith, sneak, and very light chanting and resto, I can't remember ever using any of the other skillz, help classify me plz

L3ftyrighty

That's the thing, a shaman isn't a heavily armored combatant; wears light armor and smites his foes with the power of the elements and charges into battle with his enchanted axe. All the while he is 'blessed' by the earth and has a hide tough as stone, with the restoration powers of nature healing his wounds. In theory it's fluffing cool as balls, bu actually playing this character is VERY.. frustrating >.<

L3ftyrighty

Did you complete the college quest?
You get a arch mage robe( 100% regenerate magika, 50increase magika) and a mask( 100% regenerate magika) during the mission.
and Alo you can buy a robe(22% reduce cost of desruction school, 150% regenerate magika) from teacher of destruction when you have level 70 destruction skill.

-Yes, I wear the arch mages robe, with the stormcloak general's geart (excluding the armor) All enchanted with things toward regn

Reladin

Unfortunately this type of game where classes aren't chosen, with predetermined skills, but are made however the player see's fit, it makes a hybrid character somewhat of a challenge. You will have a long struggle ahead of you. If I were you I would focus on one particular to help power your way through and then work on bring up the others when you can support yourself. Spreading yourself too thin in the beginning of the game will make it tough, but when your higher level, and all of your skills are stronger, it will be a bit easier.

I have not made a hybrid character as of yet, the only character I may create that is close to being hybrid is probably a "Paladin" 1h/shield or 2h with a foot in restoration!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts