OOC Humanity Awakened

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Sorry :/

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Almost finished the card last night, but hit a few dead ends in some spots that I will iron out when I get off work today.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Good news and bad news.

Bad news, I was delayed yesterday by work plops.

Good news, In my extra time at work, I was able to whip up a secondary character to tie in to my first. So they are done and ready to go.

Name : Simon Crowder

Nicknames: Doc, Saint

Powers: Solar manipulation

Birthplace: Ashland, Kentucky

Sexuality: Demisexual

Height: 6’3

Weight: 225

Dialogue color: This (Top row, fourth over)

Build: Athletic build, Built from having too much time on his hands when not working.

APPEARANCE

QwOiyQqfgFsVIAqFO1YodLRpXwJehga7EIs-RY208LEM3bU7UH19fTkU6jIH6HXmhoWq99MDRMROQFxY-ZfHEez2uHbQoccG7vooXQ0Pn22F24dxzaqnnNUQ1ynieVOy-oqRefCw

Piercings: Left ear, Steel stud.

Tattoos: None that are visible

Clothing:

xOxR1LJUg3pVmr4MPr1KHry4vyLQ3oZCkMhFFg7_d2AMnGEC0U4zGxqIWwSsl9KLK-Bw7ebdXMl5iIktnbHbjeMLupIMoSTgAobZTCfP5ZQOhqgwptRt7VSsix2l4JszU2pSg4w-

Dresses similarly to the picture above. He takes care in making sure his appearance is on point when out and about, as he depends on his appearance as well as his charisma to keep himself out of trouble.

PERSONALITY:

The good: Good humored, Compassionate, Intelligent, Charismatic, Peaceful, but still has a sharp tongue and wit, for good and ill. Excellent at diversionary tactics and escaping from those who wish to incarcerate him.

The bad: Stubborn in his beliefs, unwilling to waver in any aspects of his creed. Unable to fight in any form, as he lacks any sort of training. Also, he has no will to learn, as he is a practicing pacifist. Reckless; will put himself in danger of being noticed or captured to save a life.

Likes: Helping others, enjoying the company of other people, and just having a good time, Singing, playing piano.

Dislikes: Politics, Fighting, Theft for monetary gain, Humanity United, and those who would hurt other channels or humans to prove political or racial points.

HISTORY: Simon was slated to be a surgeon his entire life. From birth, his parents had known this was the path set for him. However, as the boy got older, he formed plans of his own. From an early age, he grew quite talented with the ivory keys as well as his voice, and fell in love with the idea of becoming a musician. However, his parents wouldn’t budge on his predetermined fate.

Years of medical schooling and training later, he landed himself an excellent job with many benifits to taut around, but none of this truly pleased him. Sure, the appreciated of his parents was nice, but he wanted so much more out of life than scrubs and sterile walls.

One night, as he scrolled through his facebook feed after a particularly harrowing day (and a bottle of scotch) he received a message from a woman, who called herself Koda. She was an aspiring musician, like him, who had seen him perform at local events around the town, and wanted to see if they could collaborate sometime. After a few moments, and a few more drinks, he agreed.

After a few months of goofing off and working together, they formed a band together, naming themselves after the god of Sun and Music, Apollo.

Irony.

After a year or two of working, as well as his secret he abruptly quit his job and went on a tour of the country with Koda, taking his keyboard, her guitar and their voices on the road. After varying degrees of success in the cities and towns they visited, Apollo finally managed to get a spot in a small folk festival just a small distance from Columbus, Ohio. Confident this would be just the break they would need to prove Simon’s parents wrong, as well as prove to himself he could do it, he was ready for this to be the moment to change everything.

And it would be, but not in the way he expected.

POWER DETAIL: The sun's properties are released from his hands, just by touch or as he binds/treats wounds alongside his medical expertise. The energy is directly absorbed from the sun by his skin via exposure, and said energy can be held and stored, but will need to be replenished for him to continue using his gift. The energy moves from his hands to the source of the pain, and cleanse it, and somehow manage to weave lacerated flesh together, back to its natural state, leaving little to no scar tissue. He is far from fluent in it’s use, as he has no experience with it.

Well, not yet.

----

Name : Koda Reagan

Nicknames: None

Powers: Shadow/Darkness Manipulation

Birthplace: Scranton, Pennsylvania

Height: 5’5

Weight: 125

Dialogue color: This (4 down, 6 over)

Build: Athletic

APPEARANCE

y_wo5UEdjpZU6RMomjpvoL3CX-nA4K9nNlgAapvPOTlJoVOyyk3jCmoAt5ArUIDh6dEooMm3qJa11R2kb0RAcSNZeYtFuQ7nzy1APoHMexUck9ofLRgkyjDOsCnwqvb0E_iD-f8k

Piercings: Left nostril

Tattoos: Not at Present

Clothing:

Unlike Simon, Koda is far more casual in dress. Comfort and easy fitting are the keywords for her wardrobe, consisting of worn and torn jeans, tank tops, Flannel shirts, worn jackets, etc.

PERSONALITY:

The good: Reliable, Friendly, Easy going, Protective

The bad: Doesn’t take things too seriously, uses humor to cope with stressful situations, leading to provoking or upsetting others who share the situation, whether she means to or not. Will put herself in harm's way to protect Simon, much to his frustration.

Talks herself into trouble. A lot.

Likes: Music, Good friends, Cracking silly/awful jokes just to see people groan.

Dislikes: Anti-Channel groups, Anti-anyone groups, politics, racism

HISTORY: No history is known of Koda that I necessarily want to share, if that is okay.

I will say that she is the second part of the duo that is Apollo, who plays the acoustic guitar and sings. She has been a musician all of her life, and has not had any outside sources who have tried to steer her life in any direction she did not wish it to go.

POWER DETAIL: Koda is more experienced in her power than Simon, but is still only able to do very little. She is able to manipulate shadows or darkness to distract or scare off potential enemies, manifesting these shadows into different forms, such as limbs, claws, tentacles, etc. She can also draw it to herself, causing her to take the properties of the darkness/shadows, being unable to be struck or touched for a few brief moments. She cannot use the darkness to harm people or other living things, but has shown brief, unsettling episodes of being near capable of doing so to people she dislikes.

Only she knows of her powers, and these are a mystery even to Simon. But not for much longer.

Last edited:

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    It went silent on here for awhile, so I assumed from the likes that everything was good and went to work on a post. Took me a while, but I got my post done and up on the IC. Hope you all like it. I included a song in a spoiler that I'm using a as a reference on what the two of them sound like together. I will probably continue this trend until someone tells me not to.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Also, I forgot to color the dialogue as I went through. Sorry :p I'll color it when I get home from work tomorrow, when I have a bit more free time.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    And I've been busy with work, job interviews and a bit of drama on a 40K site I started an RP on.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Well I wish the best for both of you. Hopefully both of your troubles will end swiftly.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    And wish you luck for your interviews, Simus!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Thanks man. things went very well for me last week, so I'm thinking good thoughts. If I get this job I'll be able to work regular hours and hopefully have more energy to post.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    I'll make the post shortly. I put the girls in the center already, Simus. A week has passed in my post so hopefully that doesn't mess all of us up. I just forward the hospital stay so they could at least get out of there. Does anyone else want to be at the registration before I post so I can write them in as well as allow Simus to do a power intro post?

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Yeah I set up Adrian to be free to meet the others at the centre, so count me in. So do you want me to do a post or are you asking if I want you to have him show up? Sorry I'm a little tired at the moment.

Nice opening post btw Cap.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I doubt my characters would come to the decision to register in time. Both of them are stubborn after all. So if it would make it easier, I'll have them be introduced to your all's characters afterward. Unless you think there's a way we can make it work with what you have planned.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Rakinson, the entire reason the last two RP's died is because we never met up. Everyone had their own little stories that peetered out. We were all supposed to meet up to register when something happens that advances the plot. I don't know what that is yet bit if we don't meet up it will never happen and this RP will just be another corpse in a mass grave. It inevitably will be anyway but I want to see to it that we leave something good behind.

This is, out of everything I've ever read, the reason most RP's crumble. The other reason being laziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts