• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

Hey jessica welcome, if you really like terraria we could play sometime, i have a server and just killed the wall of flesh :D

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Welcome, welcome! Have a seat, can I get you a Colovian Brandy? :)

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Hiiiiiiii! Welcome to the forums! I'm really hoping you stick around, there's tons of resally friendly people here :)

Joey2707

Watch Skyrim gameplay on my Youtube!
Hullo Skyrimers ( xD )

My Name is Jessica, I am 14 years of age and I am ADDICTED to Skyrim :D... I thought I should let you know who I am. I'm a straight A student that has a dark side... A computer.I don't like shopping at all too. I don't have real friends ( I don't mind) And I LOVE being dragonborn. I also celebrated my b'day 2 days ago. I use the Terraria online forums heaps too, I hope I can get to know everyone here.
Welcome to the forums jessica :D i'm not from Sydney, I'm from belgium, but I think we all can be friends here xD

Mikk

Article Writer
Holy hell, what an introduction thread...

Welcome to the forums, Jessica. Wonderful to have you on board :)

BADASSARGONIAN

welcome! I as well am addicted to Skyrim. i took a break last night (i know, shame on me) but all i thought about was the game! I play on XBOX360.

btw gamer tag is Chunks0fFunk (the o is a zero) for those who play on 360.

AstroSteve

Dovahking
Hey, Jess some people like Drazker recruit people for clans. If you want to be part of the dark brotherhood, find him in the search box. He might left though...

Still, gotta love girl gamers :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts