• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jessica

The Nice Mage :3
Hullo Skyrimers ( xD )

My Name is Jessica, I am 14 years of age and I am ADDICTED to Skyrim :D... I thought I should let you know who I am. I'm a straight A student that has a dark side... A computer.I don't like shopping at all too. I don't have real friends ( I don't mind) And I LOVE being dragonborn. I also celebrated my b'day 2 days ago. I use the Terraria online forums heaps too, I hope I can get to know everyone here.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums!

Who needs friends when you have us? :D

I hope you have a great time here. Glad to meet another person from Sydney too. :)

Jessica

Oh, yay a reply... Thanks for the greeting. Nice meetinng another person from Sydney too. :)

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, yay a reply... Thanks for the greeting. Nice meetinng another person from Sydney too. :)

Please don't feel left out, there are so many introduction threads and your one seemed to become lost. :\

I'll make sure you get more replies, don't worry!

Jeff31

Premium Member
Hullo Skyrimers ( xD )

My Name is Jessica, I am 14 years of age and I am ADDICTED to Skyrim :D... I thought I should let you know who I am. I'm a strait A student that has a dark side... A computer.I don't like shopping at all too. I don't have real friends (oh erll, I don't mind) And I LOVE being dragonborn. I also celebrated my b'day 2 days ago. I use the Terraria online forums heaps too, I hope I can get to know everyone here.

Welcome to the forums :D

TGW

Welcome and hello from San Diego! I have a 14 year old daughter that I WISH would get into this game with me! ha ha!

Have fun and feel free to PM for help! :)

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Hey talked to you a little the other day I guess here is my formal welcome aboard statement .

How is it in the world of tomorrow? Haha enjoy your stay lots of good folks here.

Sirithsir

Nightingale of the Thieves Guild
Welcome to the forums, Jessica! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
Welcome! We have some friendly people here! please enjoy yourself and if you ever have any questions im sure there will always be some one to answer them. ( There always is ) :D.

p.s Happy Belated Birthday!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Now all the Cockroaches come out....... Welcome to the forums Jessica, I live Port Macquarie, but guess what, I'm still a Parramatta boy, as that's where I was born.

Jessica

Wow guys thanks for the alerts :) I live in the Manai/Illawong area of Australia. The people here are nice :) I think i'll stay for a while.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
No Worries Jessica, we all have at least one thing in common, we're all addicted to Skyrim, some more than others.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts