How would an Argonian sit on a Nordic throne?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eolexis

As far as I'm aware there is no gap at the back of the throne for their tails to slip through. Also whenever you sit down as a Argonian, their tail disappears for some reason during the sitting animation. If you're an Argonian, you don't want to have to sit on your own tail.

So what would they do, position themselves so they can slip their tail through the left or right side of the throne? Or would they sit awkwardly like that character L from Death Note?

hershangames

Well, honestly, if they are rulers who seat on trhones, you'd think they'd make a custom trhone with a whole for their tails.

If not, they'd lean backwards to a side, looking kinda badass to dissimulate the way their tail slips to a side of the chair.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lucifer101

Obviously their tails dissolve into the chair....but in all seriousness that's a really interesting point you bring up. Khajit could easily wrap their tails around their lap because their basically cats, but I don't think Argonians have that type of flexibility.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
^lol

Anyways, in-game the tails would obviously pass through the throne but realistically they could lift it to the sides or wrap it around their own bodies.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Why not? I believe they might find it irritating having to press their own tails while slouching in the throne :p.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts