1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

How to Train Your Dragon? (not the movie)

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by GratuitousViolets, Feb 27, 2013.

1. GratuitousViolets

GratuitousViolets PS3 Addict

Seriously having issues with trying to get my dragon to just not circle around the crest where he spawns. He gets so far then decides, "ah, eff this, I'm going to circle and go back".

Am I doing something wrong or is this IT? Is there a point to dragon riding? If you can't go past their spawning point what's the point of being able to use them to attack! Lmao.

Help or advice would be appreciated. <3
  2. DrunkenMage

DrunkenMage Intoxicated Arch-Mage

You can fast travel with them I believe, which will probably alter their flying when the new area loads up. But I guess there isn't really much you can do with dragon riding, in a game say like Morrowind it could probably be done, but since cities in Skyrim are in separate cells (You pass a loading screen when you enter the major cities, except those minor holds) it would be a problem and cause issues.
  3. GratuitousViolets

God what was the bloody point of putting in something like Dragon riding then?! I hoped for something like the horse where you could just ride and discover new locations, etc. What a let down. :sadface:
  4. Raijin

Raijin A Mage that loves a Templar

5. GratuitousViolets

Unfortunately I'm a PS3 player, and mods aren't a possiblity :sadface:
  6. Benthos

Benthos Proud Mer

I know your pain, I play it on PS3 as well. Never helps when such a great idea is cut short by over sights.