• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
Seriously having issues with trying to get my dragon to just not circle around the crest where he spawns. He gets so far then decides, "ah, eff this, I'm going to circle and go back".

Am I doing something wrong or is this IT? Is there a point to dragon riding? If you can't go past their spawning point what's the point of being able to use them to attack! Lmao.

Help or advice would be appreciated. <3

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You can fast travel with them I believe, which will probably alter their flying when the new area loads up. But I guess there isn't really much you can do with dragon riding, in a game say like Morrowind it could probably be done, but since cities in Skyrim are in separate cells (You pass a loading screen when you enter the major cities, except those minor holds) it would be a problem and cause issues.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
God what was the bloody point of putting in something like Dragon riding then?! I hoped for something like the horse where you could just ride and discover new locations, etc. What a let down. :sadface:

Benthos

Proud Mer
Unfortunately I'm a PS3 player, and mods aren't a possiblity :sadface:
I know your pain, I play it on PS3 as well. Never helps when such a great idea is cut short by over sights.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts