How to steal a horse without being caught

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ToadBacon

Dont eat toads. Do eat bacon!
I think you need to buy a horse or do the dark brotherhood questline and get the badass horse for them to stay around :)
I would recommend the dark brotherhood quests :3

Razer

Yup shadowmere is the best! Regenerates health faster than anything. Helps you a lot in leveling you skills like destruction, one handed , two handed etc.

TaylorSWright

Yup shadowmere is the best! Regenerates health faster than anything. Helps you a lot in leveling you skills like destruction, one handed , two handed etc.
no actually a horse called "Frost" is the best.its found when doing a quest I'm not sure wich one but I think it's Black Briars and you persuade a guy for it

TickerTocker3

Nice, I'm halfway done with the dark brotherhood, really looking forward to this horse. I bought my first one and it lasted me a whole 10 minutes before I lost it. I was on some random mountain trail, dismounted to fight an insanity wolf and soon as i turn around the hairy bastards nowhere in sight. I think it got spooked and accidently tripped off the mountain edge or something, I looked for that sob for over 5 minutes and was pissed ass hell because I worked pretty hard to make my first grand, just to just blow it on on some crap that was so short lived.

Razer

Nice, I'm halfway done with the dark brotherhood, really looking forward to this horse. I bought my first one and it lasted me a whole 10 minutes before I lost it. I was on some random mountain trail, dismounted to fight an insanity wolf and soon as i turn around the hairy bastards nowhere in sight. I think it got spooked and accidently tripped off the mountain edge or something, I looked for that sob for over 5 minutes and was pissed ass hell because I worked pretty hard to make my first grand, just to just blow it on on some crap that was so short lived.
You should have never bought one! Seriously, just steal it but don't get caught. I've never bought one and the one's i stole will always spawn with me when i fast travel.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Hmm, not a bad tutorial. However, if you're going to make a tutorial video, figure out what you're going to do and say before recording so you don't keep stuttering and saying the same thing over and over.

no actually a horse called "Frost" is the best.its found when doing a quest I'm not sure wich one but I think it's Black Briars and you persuade a guy for it

Hmm. To be technical, Frost IS the best horse you can get, as Shadowmere is thought to be a daedric entity of some sort. And to add: if I remember correctly, Shadowmere is referred to as a male in Skyrim, but female in Oblivion, respawns where s/he died unlike every other horse (though other horses respawn at the stables they were bought at and can be purchased again; not sure what the deal is with Frost), and regenerates health faster than anything else.

Frost, however, is just as worthless as any other horse when it comes to a dragon battle.

ToadBacon

Hmm, not a bad tutorial. However, if you're going to make a tutorial video, figure out what you're going to do and say before recording so you don't keep stuttering and saying the same thing over and over.

Thanks for the honesty, this was amongst one of the first videos I made, just getting into the swing of things. Critique is always welcomed :)

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Oh, and another thing you can do to avoid being seen doing something is putting baskets on their head. I demand you do another video showing how to steal a horse without sneaking and only using baskets. :p

ToadBacon

Oh, and another thing you can do to avoid being seen doing something is putting baskets on their head. I demand you do another video showing how to steal a horse without sneaking and only using baskets. :p

Haha, its pretty straight forward though! I may do a little video just for you. depends how busy I am, at the mo im working on a series of free games, so maybe after that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts