• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ylva Moonfang

Rahlosdun
How would I go about removing some dialogue from certain NPCs? I'm getting really sick and tired of hearing the Civil War crap from Ralof/Hadvar (mostly Ralof since I got a mod that allowed me to marry him...and he won't shut up, even calls me ugly. So now he gets to sleep on the bench, that jerk).

I had searched for a way to remove it, or at least change when he says those things (I think). I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or if I'm saving it to the right place. I changed the target (I think), didn't work for me. I changed the 1 to 0 to see if that works (see link below), didn't work. I saved the file into the Data file. I don't really understand how to do this. I just want him to go back to saying what he was saying before starting the Civil War questline, the lines husbands say to you.

Link I was using to help me: http://skyrimforum.com/sf/threads/remove-dialogue-in-creation-kit.24391/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts