• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
You can mix or match these character sliders (I'm on ps3 and found this thus my character looks better lol)
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html

It says mods in the link but I assure you it's not. It just shows you the sliders used to make character like mjoll & serana so you can imitate it or base your character off their structure.

Hope thst helps!

JClarke1953

You can also go to the face-changer in the Thieves Guild. It cost 1k septums, but you can tweak your char.

Black Ice, do you know or have heard if that works on XBox? Would I need to sneaker net it over from, say a laptop onto a chip, or an external hard drive, then to my XBox?

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
You can also go to the face-changer in the Thieves Guild. It cost 1k septums, but you can tweak your char.

Black Ice, do you know or have heard if that works on XBox? Would I need to sneaker net it over from, say a laptop onto a chip, or an external hard drive, then to my XBox?

I doesnt require any of that tbh. You could pull the link up on your phone, and once you pick the slide imitate the location on your Xbox sliders. That's what I do lol.

JClarke1953

Will that work with an iPad, the new one?

Hmm, okay, I just went to the link, and it says it's not currently supported in IE.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Will that work with an iPad, the new one?

Hmm, okay, I just went to the link, and it says it's not currently supported in IE.
? Maybe I need an example as I may have explained wrong.

1. I pull the link up on my phone.

2. I go to character creation on my skyrim for ps3 (in your case Xbox)

3. I choose a character from the opened link on my phone I wish to imitate.

4. For example if the sliders from the link says "To the right x5. I would on my Xbox move the sliders to the right 5 times.

Was that clearer?

JClarke1953

Very much so. Thing is, as I said, that link is not support by IE (Internet Explorer), which is the browser for my iPad. Also, Safari cannot download the files.

Is that "clearer"? ;-)

But either or, I can go to the face changer in the Thieves Guild. Even at 1k Septums, I got mine looking quite nice, lol.

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
Lol oh my bad. I use it on my GS3 and it works fine.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts