How to make a Skeleton Dragon Glitch (Xbox & PS3)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
I know i know technically this is not a "MOD" but its a cool glitch that anyone can do. I am the FIRST to find this glitch out and it all started when my friend mike told me a story on how he first saw a skeleton dragon. He told me he went to one of the dragon peaks and was fighting a dragon, before the dragon died it flew away and decided to attack some trolls and got killed. He told me he was made he never got the dragon soul so he left that place and moved on somewhere else. He decided after a few days (real life not skyrim) he decided to go back and try to kill the dragon again for more bones but then the dragon flew up and he skin was burning and he was absorbing his soul, he freaked out like everyone else and recorded it on his phone. Later that day he showed me the video and told me what he done and i decided to go prove that the glitch was right. so here's the steps.
Step 1. Go to a dragon peak
Step 2. Save it just in case you mess up
Step 3. Kill the dragon and AS SOON AS IT DIES GO TO THE MAP AND LEAVE!
Step.4 Wait 7 days or so then go back to the dragon peak
Step.5 Prepare to see the dragon morph into a skeleton
Step.6 LOVE ME! jk just comment on my video on youtube here the link:

Hotty Squirrel

GENOCIDE JUNKIE!
yeah, it was kinda corny, every time i retried the video the dragon was glitched lol, so its a good glitch and woks just fine

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts