Spoiler How to kill "essential" characters.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Everyone I killed respawned... -____-
Indeed , it`s only temporary.

Checked the Imperial Camps and the Legates are back.
Louis Letrush also has returned and is now standing in his own ash pile.

Still a useful tool to utilize in order to get an essential out of the way for a while.
I will still use the technique in places like the Red Wave or Penitus Oculatus Headquarters to avoid bounties and long drawn-out fights with unkillable NPC.
The best part about it is that it doesn`t provoke hostility.
The worst part is that it doesn`t prevent respawniing or leave a lootable ash pile.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Just to be clear, is this possible in all platforms? Cause I don't want to squander my time happily blasting conjuration spells on Delphine's smug face, thinking of all the possible ash castles I could build with her ash (and eventually kicking it over to build a new one) only to have such wondrous dreams be shattered.

Yep, in response to the others posters qualm, some characters may respawn afterwards, but some that I've killed, eg: the Jarls, did not respawn, it depends on their individual statistics.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Yep, in response to the others posters qualm, some characters may respawn afterwards, but some that I've killed, eg: the Jarls, did not respawn, it depends on their individual statistics.
Which Jarls? I killed the disposed Stormcloak Jarls, and the next time i walked into the Palace of the Kings, there they were, standing on top of their ash.
... Are the essential characters in Skyrim Phoenixes? o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts