Spoiler How to kill "essential" characters.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Braith is just misunderstood. She acts the way she does because she wants to be a fearless adventurer like her father, and she bullies Lars because she has a crush on him and has no guidance from her parents when she tries to ask them what to do to get his attention. Her mother is so wrapped up in her books that she neglects parenting her and her father leaves that all up to her mother. :rolleyes:

Those dialogue quotes are amazing: I have never heard any of those in-game! All I ever hear is her threatening Lars Battle-Born.

Adam Warlock

Wondering now if the game would break if you came out of Helgen and assassinated all of the Jarls.

You could call it the Game of Empty Thrones .

I'm tempted to use this on Ulfric once I've completed the civil war quest line for the Stormcloaks... I'm at the Jagged Crown mission, just starting it really... -wanders over to the Imperial vs. Stormcloaks board-

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Oh come on disagreer. Murding folks in cold blood, especially in such a horrible way, ,especially to children, isn't evil? You're just too much. Although, I have to admit, I really want to try this on a bunch of folks.

I wouldn't kill children :). My player is not a homicidal lunatic cutthroat :p.
Though I wouldn't mind killing really horrible people like Maven , Nazeem , Skald etc.

Sorry Aela you were a good financially supportive wife and good at chasing rodents out of people's houses, but it is time you go, you verbally abused me and my poor dog meeko for the last time! Ysolda on the other hand, hehehe well hellloooo there little suga mama. ;)

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
Speaking of murdering essential characters, time to betray the Imperial Legion, watch the hell out Rikke and Talius, I side for no one:D

Adam Warlock

This is fantastic !
All of the Imperial Legates are now ash piles.

But more than that , the one up-to-now immortal NPC who NEEDED to die was that skeever-scrotumed LOUIS LETRUSH who is now portraying a steaming heap of horse manure at the Whiterun Stables !

WOOT !

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Goodbye essential Talos worshippers MWAHAHAHAHAHA :)
My first targets= Delphine and Esbern. Not only do they worship Talos but they also asked me to kill Paarthy. Those bitches are turning into ash just for that

Indri Master

Dremora
Operation Kill Everyone In Skyrim has commenced.

Reaper87

吉光
What? DRAMA BOMB! Braith has a crush on Lars?
:eek:

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

I believe my Skyrim hit list has just doubled in size.

"Britte wakes up every morning at 6am and leaves the house. She then proceeds to spend twelve solid hours chasing and harassing Sissel, until 6pm."

Britte, you better start looking for a really good hiding spot. The Dragonborn comes.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I have the perfect character to kill every living thing in Skyrim(insert evil laughter)

Ivory

Let's Player
What's this? I can give Karliah a bigger fluff you than just dropping her lover's sword at her feet when she asked me to give up my soul to her Daedric lord? I can make Maven's son a useless pile of ash? (Step up from what he is.). Hmmm.. Delphine! Esbern! I have a surprise for you both!

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
Now reading that actually made me feel bad about her, but then I encounter her in the game again. Maybe not kill her, just shout at her on the peak of the Throat of the World. And then Paarthurnax and I would do the epic-est of high fives in the history of Tamriel. YEEEEAAAH!!

*clears throat*

But yeah, disintegrating people is nice too.
You try and High five Paarthunax and you will be a blood smear on the ground

UnLonged

True to the Name
Just to be clear, is this possible in all platforms? Cause I don't want to squander my time happily blasting conjuration spells on Delphine's smug face, thinking of all the possible ash castles I could build with her ash (and eventually kicking it over to build a new one) only to have such wondrous dreams be shattered.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts