Spoiler How to kill "essential" characters.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I'm sure a lot of you have always hated a character in this game, wanted them gone from existence and attacked them, only to see them go into the grueling and antagonizing kneeling position, but no more, on any console.

If you have the spell "renanimate corpse" or another similar spell like "revenant" (not tested, and maybe misspelled). Duel wield this spell, and face the character you want dead ( they can be non essential as well), cast both at the same time around their face, keep doing this in different areas of their head and face until they eventually degenerate into a pile of unlootable ash.

Hint:

Attempting to loot corpses may freeze game in occasions, and recommended once you done the quest for the character, as killing them prematurely may hinder story progress.

Sorry if repost.

Edit: Doing this will also not give you a bounty, so you don't heed worry about guards chasing you around the city.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
How terribly cruel...:eek:

Ritterkreuz

That could help me clear out those old stomcloack camps after I've killed Ulfric.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
All right. Now Maven Black-Briar , Rolff Stone Fist and Ulfric Stormcloak will be out of my way :).

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
I know this is a creepy question but can it kill kids. All of them are pretty nice except...BRAITH.

I haven't tried that yet, although it might work well on that little git in Solitude who says his blacksmith dad can beat the everloving crap out of me. Kid I regularly kill dragon priests and deathlords with my bare fists, do something productive.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I know this is a creepy question but can it kill kids. All of them are pretty nice except...BRAITH.
Braith is just misunderstood. She acts the way she does because she wants to be a fearless adventurer like her father, and she bullies Lars because she has a crush on him and has no guidance from her parents when she tries to ask them what to do to get his attention. Her mother is so wrapped up in her books that she neglects parenting her and her father leaves that all up to her mother. :rolleyes:
Braith: Papa, the next time you go away, I want to come with you.
Amren: When I go away, I go to war. That's no place for a little girl.
Braith: Every knight needs a squire. I could help you with your sword, things like that.
Amren: Nice try, blossom, but I'm not a knight, I'm a mercenary. The answer's still no. Besides, your mother would miss you too much.
Braith: Yeah. Right.
Braith: Mother?
Saffir: What?
Braith: I wanted to ask you something. It's about a boy...
Saffir: Not now, Braith. Go... go ask your father.
Braith: Papa, I want to talk to you...
Amren: Hmm? What about?
Braith: Well, there's this boy, and...
Amren: Listen, Braith... Why don't you talk to your mother about this, okay? There's a good girl.

Akhkharus

Braith is just misunderstood. She acts the way she does because she wants to be a fearless adventurer like her father, and she bullies Lars because she has a crush on him and has no guidance from her parents when she tries to ask them what to do to get his attention. Her mother is so wrapped up in her books that she neglects parenting her and her father leaves that all up to her mother. :rolleyes:

Now reading that actually made me feel bad about her, but then I encounter her in the game again. Maybe not kill her, just shout at her on the peak of the Throat of the World. And then Paarthurnax and I would do the epic-est of high fives in the history of Tamriel. YEEEEAAAH!!

*clears throat*

But yeah, disintegrating people is nice too.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Y'all are just evil. :)
Oh come on disagreer. Murding folks in cold blood, especially in such a horrible way, ,especially to children, isn't evil? You're just too much. Although, I have to admit, I really want to try this on a bunch of folks.

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
I still disagree. There's nothing wrong with a little violence. Even if children are involved...

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I still disagree. There's nothing wrong with a little violence. Even if children are involved...
Okeydokey then! To each his own. I'll just have to remember to stay far, far away from you!

Adam Warlock

Sounds like a wonderful solution for those Imperial Legates still manning their camps.
Always was disappointed that I couldn`t kill them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts