How to get your smithing level to 100 in 2 hours!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TANK4LIFEstudios

Hey, guys watch this video if you want to know how to get Daedric Armour or dragon Armour in 2 hours. This tutorial just shows you how to get your smithing level to 100.

Jeff31

Premium Member
good video but most people know this trick allready

Jeff31

Premium Member
i have a hole crap load of thouse its not even funny but some people dont know were to git them you haft to do a quest to unlock them and unlocking the armor perk is madatory

Jeff31

Premium Member
well it would be helpful to others indeed

Skylar

Off-topic: Daedra Hearts are easy to get. Buy them from Enthir at College of Stronghold. Wait 48 hours. Rinse and repeat.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Skylar said:
Off-topic: Daedra Hearts are easy to get. Buy them from Enthir at College of Stronghold. Wait 48 hours. Rinse and repeat.
WINNTERHOLD NOT STRONGHOLD yea it wont let me buy from
him though i think its cause i beat that questline.IDK

You must be glitched cause I have done same questline and use Enthir all the time

TANK4LIFEstudios

Skylar said:

You must be glitched cause I have done same questline and use Enthir all the time
probably so because every time I try to talk to him the only option I have is "tell me more about the college" or something like that.

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
Enthir, in the Hall of Attainment sells two at a time and will restock every two days.

He must be approached first and then met in his room at night (2nd floor of the Attainment Hall, 1st room on the left). He will not sell anything once the College of Winterhold questline is completed if you never bartered with him prior. So if you never bought anything from him before you become arch-mage, you can't buy things from him once you complete the college main quests.

In your situation guys, Purple Shew probably bought something from him before completing the quests, and this is why he still has access to his goods even after completing it, whereas Tank4life didn't.

This issue will fix itself after you complete the Hard Answers quest. He will then be both a fence and a goods dealer and should solve your problem.

You can find a list of Daedra Heart locations on my thread here.

Back on topic, i find power levelling smithing and making a full set of Legendary Daedric armour/weapons to be slightly game-breaking (it makes it too easy, even on Master). Once the challenge is gone, you'll get bored pretty quickly, so use with caution!

TANK4LIFEstudios

Enthir, in the Hall of Attainment sells two at a time and will restock every two days.

He must be approached first and then met in his room at night (2nd floor of the Attainment Hall, 1st room on the left). He will not sell anything once the College of Winterhold questline is completed if you never bartered with him prior. So if you never bought anything from him before you become arch-mage, you can't buy things from him once you complete the college main quests.

This issue will fix itself after you complete the Hard Answers quest. He will then be both a fence and a goods dealer and will solve your problem.

You can find a list of Daedra Heart locations on my thread here.

Back on topic, i find power levelling smithing and making a full set of Legendary Daedric armour/weapons to be slightly game-breaking (it makes it too easy, even on Master). Once the challenge is gone, you'll get bored pretty quickly, so use with caution!
Thanks for the advice and that is true about the smithing forgot to mention that. I only did it after i beat the game.

Lemnisc8

Bunny Protector and Thalmor Killer
In your situation guys, Purple Shew probably bought something from him before completing the quests, and this is why he still has access to his goods even after completing it, whereas you didn't, hence why that particular dialogue isn't open to you.

Don't worry though, hearts are EASY to find once you visit my thread.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts