how to get the ebony sword at level 1!!!!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimblogger4

This is quick and simple to do and i will post a link to a tutorial,fistly it does work ive just checked! firstly you need 2 wooden plates and thats it!im not going to bother going into detail to say were you get them because you can get them from anywere.Once you have the plates head over to dragonsreach the big castle in whiterun then go inside up the steps take a left into a kitchen,then go downstairs and through the other pair of doors and close them behind you! Then jump up onto the shelf and get yourself stuck in the corner then drop the wooden plate and pick it up,then put it faceing the wall and go through the plate it's that simple! the sword will be on the table then repeat the process to get out of the room hope this helped send me a message 4 help here is the link to the tutorial by the way not my tutorial so i do not take credit 4 it thanks;)the link is in the tag

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts