How to get rid of all followers?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blazenkampf

Poppa Blockendoc<3 About it.
I am on a console and I know there is a way of doing this on a Pc, but is there a way to remove all followers on a console because im pretty sure that my follower died and there is no way I can reload my old save, there is so much i have done after that point.

ambiiientz

One thing you can try is to get married (if u haven't already). When u get married followers and people you helped/favors show up at the Temple of Mara.

A

Apollyon Yagami

One thing you can try is to get married (if u haven't already). When u get married followers and people you helped/favors show up at the Temple of Mara.

helpful for xbox/ps3 players. xD~

ambiiientz

What problem are u having? Can u not have any followers? Was you're follower Illia?

In your post you said "I'm pretty sure my follower has died". Meaning your not sure.
1. Save your game
2. Get married
3. When you get married... see if your follower shows up at the ceremony
4. If he/she does show up... dismiss
5. If he/she doesn't show up, you know they're dead and your game is possibly "bugged"
6. Reload save or stay married

Blazenkampf

Poppa Blockendoc<3 About it.
What problem are u having? Can u not have any followers? Was you're follower Illia?

In your post you said "I'm pretty sure my follower has died". Meaning your not sure.
1. Save your game
2. Get married
3. When you get married... see if your follower shows up at the ceremony
4. If he/she does show up... dismiss
5. If he/she doesn't show up, you know they're dead and your game is possibly "bugged"
6. Reload save or stay married
Yeah, i just tried that and they have to be dead because they did not show up.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you have gotten to the point where you have the quest Rebuilding the Blades you can try offering your missing follower to Delphine as a Blade. If she accepts it should clear your follower queue.

stefan

I had the same problem I had no idea where or even who my follower was, but earlier I was going around as a Warewolf along random paths and vikas (not sure if spelt right) come round the corner in the armour I gave him ages ago so I attacked him and it came up, follower has left your side. So that seemed to work for me, just walk around but stay on the paths nd they should find you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts