Glitch How to get out of Whiterun and get to a secret chest.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
keep trying. Stand on the barrel, scoot right slightly, scoot forward until the point of no return. Once stable..JUMP

Akishme

Even though I exploited a glitch to get to the highest level and max all my skills without the annoying grinding, it was kinda fun to go get that. xD

CHW

i cant jump up there any tips!?!?
Like tigersharkdude said, it is sometimes aggravating. I just did it again last night and hadn't done it in a while and it took me probably a dozen attempts before I got it. I found the easiest way was to jump on the barrel, ease slightly to the right while facing the wall, then hit forward and jump AT THE SAME TIME. Timing has to be dang near perfect and you will eventually get up there. My biggest problem was then getting through to fall out on the outside of the wall. I found it much easier once you are up on the wall to crouch down, walk along the top of the wall over the barrel you just jumped from and fall out the side behind the barrel. Hope the diagram below helps.Whiterun secret chest.png

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
i cant jump up there any tips!?!?

The hardest part of this for me was jumping from the barrel to the wall. It took me forever.
Keep trying. Never give up; never surrender.
You are jumping onto the wall, not over it. Once you get on the wall, then you jump down to the left.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Yes. Just wait a few days. I think I let it be about a week in game time before rechecking it.

-sigh- im a idiot! forgot to unload myself before going to the chest!-sob- in for a slow walk even with arrow drawn.. for those who dont already know, whilst Over-encumbered having a arrow drawn allows you to walk slightly faster..

Schlichb

Follow this link and it will show you how to get out of Whiterun and go underground to a chest with very useful items for lower levels and is also a good way to get easy money. We waited a week for it to refill and you have to fast travel somewhere else and come back in order to get more items.
this might be the most awesome glitch

Tivo

Dovahkiin
I use this one to stock up on iron ingots and leather strips for smithing (but I get out of whiterun a different way).

And I use the one in Dawnstar for soul gems. I got to 100 enchanting on a character without buying any gems and without filling any gems.

Latest posts