Glitch How to get out of Whiterun and get to a secret chest.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
^^ Im not quite that far in the game (Deadric hearts). So far Ive only completed the first mission in the main quest and returned the golden dragon claw.

Getting my stats up before I venture into the wild..LOL. Health is 190 and stamia is 160 (IIRC).

Also, how do you capture a pic of your character on the ps3?

Jermeh, what level are you and what smithing level?

CHW

This is awesome! I did it last night on xbox. It did take a few tries to get the jumping right right but now it is pretty easy. I got a lot of goofy comments from the citizens as I was running toward the gate in my underwear so that I could carry everything out of the chest :).

Thanks for this one!! It helped a lot!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Just don't go the other way ( To the right ) around Whiterun, you will end up in an endlessly dark place....lol

any idea why glass nor ebony are showing up in the chest for me? my smithing skill is 100

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Do you have Glass or Ebony weapons or armour ?

none yet. no ebony "ingots" have shown up in the chest

my smithing is 100 and all smithing points are filled on the skill map

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I found that when I actually had Ebony, Glass or Daedric weapons or armour in my possession did items starting appearing in the chest or on the market, even though my smithing was maxxed out to 100.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I'm, going to go try this now.

Dragon Bourne, I got your joke :)

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I did this last night. I had a hell of a time jumping on to the wall, but I kept at it and finally did it. It was cool to see to view only parcially rendered.

TIP: How to collect everything without getting bogged down.

I'm a female breton with self confidence, and I don't mind walking around in just my underwear if I need to. Before attempting to find the chest I put everything that weighed anything (amour included), except my soul jems, into the trunk in my bed room. When I found the chest I was able to collect and carry everything worth anything without getting weighed down. I went straight to the enchanting station in Dragonreach and enchanted everything I could. This increased my enchanting and upped me a level :) and then I went around Whiterun and sold everything. SCORE

Coder

Epic glitch, got over the wall in 3 jumps. This is a prime example of why you can't pickpocket a shopkeeper's inventory. They store it all in an "inaccessible" chest beneath the ground. Once you find these chests, you can loot their entire inventory which is shown in the clip.

Coder

Also, Protip: If you want the contents to respawn, wait 48 hours then ask the skyforge guy (forgot his name) what he is selling. Repeat for infinite profit.

The secret chest for the khajit traders in dawn star usually has better items. Usually has 10+ enchanted items that sell for good cash

Latest posts