• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
well i just got my 100 smithing and it didnt take long. best way to do it is to make iron daggers. it only takes 1 iron ingot and 1 leather strap. so either mine for the iron and hunt for the leather or buy it. from level 30 it will take around 490 to get to level 100. hope this helps!

Pestilence

Uneducated guesses since 1983
Also, if you've cleared out any Dwemer (sp) ruins, you should have plenty of Ingots to make Dwemer gear with. A friend of mine after clearing ONE (make sure you make your companion pick everything up, it weighs a lot) had around 150-200 Ingots after smelting the metal he returned with. After that he made Dwemer weapons, went from 30 or so to 96 in one sitting, and finished off with the above.

Just to add, making leather armor gives you the same exp as daggers ~ for some reason I never see this mentioned, as you can obtain a greater amount of leather/strips than anything else from vendors. Anyway, just another method ~ first one works just fine though.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
Also, if you've cleared out any Dwemer (sp) ruins, you should have plenty of Ingots to make Dwemer gear with. A friend of mine after clearing ONE (make sure you make your companion pick everything up, it weighs a lot) had around 150-200 Ingots after smelting the metal he returned with. After that he made Dwemer weapons, went from 30 or so to 96 in one sitting, and finished off with the above.

Just to add, making leather armor gives you the same exp as daggers ~ for some reason I never see this mentioned, as you can obtain a greater amount of leather/strips than anything else from vendors. Anyway, just another method ~ first one works just fine though.

yeah man not sure why i didnt even think about that haha. i know what you are talking about with the ruins and this is another great way. good addition.

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Easier directions.......

Go to WhiteRun...
Now visit the WarMaidens shop. First building on RIGHT.
Purchase all Leather Strips and Iron Ingots. Leave shop..
Now wait for 48 hours..
Now go back in and purchase all Leather Strips and Irons Ingots again.
Leave shop.....
Now visit Riverwood. SSE to WhiteRun.
Go to forge on LEFT and create Iron Dagger.

Keel doing this and as spoken about your smithing lvl goes right up :)

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai

change ur text color.............its hard to read

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts