How to get Destruction and One-Handed to 100 EARLY!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nick G.

Shield Brother
Sorry if there has been a guide already made about this, I searched and could not find one so I decided to share a tip for fellow Skyrim players!

Note: I was making another character when I ran upon this, I did not do it on my main character. If you decide to use this, it could take out some of the fun and enjoyment of of playing throughout the game.

YOU MUST MAKE A NEW CHARACTER TO DO THIS.

So what you are going to want to do is, right before you enter the Helgen Keep with either Ralof or Hadvar at the beginning of the game, MAKE SURE YOU ENTER WITH RALOF.

Once you enter with Ralof, take the Iron War Axe from the dead body, and equip the spell Flames. Once you so this, Imperial soldiers should walk in, take them out and quickly loot the bodies for the key before Ralof does.

He will then wait until you unlock the door with the key you have obtained.

Turn the difficulty on to Master, and keep hitting Ralof with your War Axe and Flames. This should level up your skill in One-Handed and Destruction as long as you want because Ralof will not fight back or die.

I hope this helps anyone in the game, and thanks for reading. :)

Zingrayz

Sorry if there has been a guide already made about this, I searched and could not find one so I decided to share a tip for fellow Skyrim players!

Note: I was making another character when I ran upon this, I did not do it on my main character. If you decide to use this, it could take out some of the fun and enjoyment of of playing throughout the game.

YOU MUST MAKE A NEW CHARACTER TO DO THIS.

So what you are going to want to do is, right before you enter the Helgen Keep with either Ralof or Hadvar at the beginning of the game, MAKE SURE YOU ENTER WITH RALOF.

Once you enter with Ralof, take the Iron War Axe from the dead body, and equip the spell Flames. Once you so this, Imperial soldiers should walk in, take them out and quickly loot the bodies for the key before Ralof does.

He will then wait until you unlock the door with the key you have obtained.

Turn the difficulty on to Master, and keep hitting Ralof with your War Axe and Flames. This should level up your skill in One-Handed and Destruction as long as you want because Ralof will not fight back or die.

I hope this helps anyone in the game, and thanks for reading. :)
you can do this with either person but with Hadvar take the aword from the wall not the chest (dont loot chest or he will move on)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts