1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Spoiler How to get Daedra hearts easily!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by TANK4LIFEstudios, Jan 1, 2012.

1. TANK4LIFEstudios

TANK4LIFEstudios New Member

Hey guys ever wondered were to find Daedra hearts well i have and i found how to get 5 Daedra hearts easily check out this video.

2. Aliester

Aliester New Member

Its easier to just go to collage of winterhold buy the two hearts for sale from the thives guild fence upstairs in the hall of attainment then wait 48 hours and buy two more keep rinse repeat till you have all the hearts you could want.

The heart in Jorrvasker spawns every 10-14 in game days. Not to sure about the dremora at mehrune dagons shrine, doubt they respawn.

Also if you didnt know this one, in Iverstead talk to the NPC Narfi then go to the inn and talk with Wilhelm the inn keeper about Narfi and find out about the sister you'll get the quest "The Straw That Broke" when you complete that quest you'll go talk to Narfi and you will recieve 3 random rare ingredients. Three of four toons of mine have recieved deadra hearts.

Thanks for the great video and happy hunting :)

3. Necromis

Necromis Well-Known Member

the ones at the shrine do respawn and it is a great way to level your skills and get daedra hrts for free vs those that might not be able to afford them. Great video.

4. Juracan

Juracan Dirty deeds done dirt cheap

The Dremora at the Mehrunes Dagon Shrine respawn every week, game time. To get all my Daedric armor and weapons I just visited for four weeks in a row. Lots of great treasure also, almost too easy.