1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

How to get a lot of Gold ore quickly!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by CobaltNinja, Dec 4, 2011.

1. CobaltNinja

CobaltNinja New Member

This video shows you how to get gold ore quickly and efficiently. Please subscribe for more tutorials.
  2. Oblo

Oblo #swag

Learn something new every day...
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lvlatt is EDGE: 1 Point Dec 19, 2011
  3. wheato

wheato Premium Member

Can you dual wield pickaxes? If you can, would it make the process a bit quicker?
  4. Doomy

Doomy Member

Can you ask Lydia to mine while you sit and have a Nord Mead ?
  5. Ebony Knight

Ebony Knight Lore Sword

You can, but simply equipping the pickaxe with another weapon has the same effect. Rather than click on the ore, just swing at it.
  6. Teritus

Teritus Giving it to you straight since 1869

If only that was true. People say that on days when they do learn something, but you don't learn something EVERY day.
  7. Migaluch

Migaluch Member

If you can find the spell "Transmute Ore" you can also turn Silver Ore into Gold Ore. It also changes iron ore into silver ore, but idk if that silver ore you transmuted can become gold ore. Makes sense anyhow. Anyways, just mine iron or silver ore and use the spell and you've got yourself more gold to use!
  8. Aryan Gb Kumar

Aryan Gb Kumar New Member

You CAN change the already converted silver ores to gold
  9. wheato

wheato Premium Member

I've never been into the whole magical thing as I'm an all out weapon swinging combat kind of guy, so don't know much about magic in Elder Scrolls games. Just wanted to ask, are these Transmute Ore spells a one use only thing, or are they something you collect once and can use from then on?
  10. Aryan Gb Kumar

A reusable spell of course but just recharges in a little time before using again.
  11. Doomy

Doomy Member

When I was poor, I would travel with it in my left hand, casting every time it was charged up. Then ore became in short supply, so I gave up
  12. Aryan Gb Kumar

Use Enchanting.MUCH Faster Way to money...
    Ask me
  13. pizllexam

pizllexam New Member

hahah, i love the high speed parts, that may be the best part of the video.
  14. Ryan Cop

Ryan Cop New Member

ty for this i learned this on a different forum but ty for making this for other ppl it helps