How to get a Divorce and Remarried on Xbox360

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shivan16

Hi, iv looked all over the internet an i could not get a good solid answer from anywhere. Heres the scenario.
I married Ysalda early on in the game for a place to store my stuff and an easy way to earn money, but now 20 levels later i have found a character who i can married who i feel is better suited for my character. Iv killed Ysalda two times (Killed her then loaded and killed her a different way) Nether time the courier came and gave me the letter saying shes dead (witch is the only way to get remarried.) The first time i killed her, i killed her in my home as a wear wolf (just me and her in the house) and i devoured her. After waiting a while and doing a few quests, there was no sign of the courier so I loaded to before i killed her. The 2nd time i killed her i shot two fireballs at her in the town square of Whiterun, i waited for even longer this time and did some more quests and still no courier. (I payed off the 1000 gold bounty the second time.) So am i doing something wrong? I don't want to do a bunch more quest while waiting for the courier just to find out i did something wrong and wasted my time. All i want to know is if i can kill her and re married? and if so how?

Thank you for your time. :)

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
They haven't made it to where you can remarry yet, even on the PC it is only possible by use of console commands...The courier never comes

Monnerti

Kulaan Do Dinok
Actually, it is possible to remarry. Make her follow you and do some dangerous quests and let her get in on the action. Let her die by the hands of a bandit, dragon, giant or whatever. As long as you don't kill her yourself. Atleast that works for me.

- Monnerti

xGooGx

Actually, it is possible to remarry. Make her follow you and do some dangerous quests and let her get in on the action. Let her die by the hands of a bandit, dragon, giant or whatever. As long as you don't kill her yourself. Atleast that works for me.

- Monnerti
Uhm, i dont have the issue he is talking about. but how do you actualy make her follow yourself ?
i didnt see an option to say something like that

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
which platform?

Shivan16

The only place where Ysalda goes to is the house and the market square, so unless a dragon attacks Whiterun and i stand next to her the whole time i dont foresee some thing killing her. Could i try and pit pocket her and when she tries to attack me let some one like Lydia kill her. Do you think that would work?

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Platform?
i was asking which medium you guys are playing on because I have never gotten a courier to come nad be able to be remarried..anyway, i think you could probably cast frenzy on her and let her just go crazy on someone and maybe they will kill her, then she didn't die by your hand right?

Shivan16

That makes sense to me, ill try anything at this point, the only reason that might not work is because it would be you casting the spell on her. But im not sure if the game would count that as being killed by your hands or not. i wouldn't think so though. Ill try it out and see how it goes.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
That makes sense to me, ill try anything at this point, the only reason that might not work is because it would be you casting the spell on her. But im not sure if the game would count that as being killed by your hands or not. i wouldn't think so though. Ill try it out and see how it goes.

i know that if you do it to regular NPCs like for the DB quests and stuff you don't get a bounty or anything, that's the only reason i suggest that

Monnerti

Kulaan Do Dinok
I haven't really specialized in the field of remarriage, but I would never get the note if I killed her myself. Not sure if this is a bug for me, or if it's meant to be like that. As for the following part, if you marry someone who wields a weapon you can make him/her follow and fight with you.

I am all self-learned in the subject of Skyrim, and have hundreds of hours behind me in this beautiful region of Tamriel. I have a lvl 81 one-handed stealth Nord & an 81 Nord two-handed warrior. Yup, I like Nords. Mainly because I am
Norwegian ;)

- Monnerti

Seishin_kitsune

Hey my wife died by a trap when I was around lol 32 ( she was the dark elf from the mages guild) and now I'm lvl 47 and I still can't get remarried. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't really want to start over on this guy.

Crafter2047

They haven't made it to where you can remarry yet, even on the PC it is only possible by use of console commands...The courier never comes

I had a mod installed, that came with a wife, i uninstalled it and got rid of it without divorcing. do you know any commands that can make you single again without the wife?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts