How to get 100 Enchanting quickly and easily!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AHampsterPig!

AHampsterPig!
100 Enchanting Guide
Requirements
~Plenty of gold(About 10,000 to 15,000 in a rough estimate)
~(Optional)Far enough along in the College of Winterhold quests to go to the Arch-Mages quarters.
The Guide
For this guide you will need plenty of gold for iron ingots and soul gems, but like I mentioned in the requirements, if your far enough along in the College of Winterhold quests line, you can steal the Soul Gems from the Arch Mage's quarters. Since it doesn't matter what type of soul gems are used during enchanting, petty are the best to use because they are very cheap.(They can be bought in bulk from Court Wizards at Jarl Palaces or in smaller amounts from General Goods stores)

~First thing you will want to do is set the Mage Stone active at the Guardian Stones. (+20% Enchanting Xp)
~Make the silver rings by using Transmute on iron ore to make silver or gold ingots and then rings. Transmute can be bought or found at Halted Stream Camp North of Whiterun, along with some loot.
~Then just get to enchanting, I suggest you use Fortify Stamina so when you sell, it will be a little less of a chunk out of you savings.
Hope you enjoyed!

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
You can also level Enchanting at the same time as Blacksmithing. Enchanting a weapon with Soul Trap as you play. Then once you have smithed your countless iron dagger or hide bracers, enchant them with a basic life stealing enchant, and sell for 500% times their original price.

Doing this you achieve:

- Quick Blacksmith Levelling
- Quick Enchanting Levelling
- A ton of gold

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Well let me ask you this, does it make enchanting go up faster just for using a more valuable metal? I can transmute and all that but does it really effect the enchanting side?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts