How to enter Dawnstar Sanctuary ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XELI

Hi to all....
i wanted to enter the Dawnstar Sanctuary but i have killed all Dark Brotherhood
at the other sanctuary and also that Astrid lady....i remembered that see did kidnapped me
if i remember correctly but i didn't kill the hostages...and i killed her....so......
i've being reading some stuff about that quest and i have to find Cicero.Is it hard to find that
character?

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Pretty sure you can't enter the Dawnstar Sanctuary whatsoever if you kill Astrid. If you want in, either load a save from prior to killing Astrid or make a new character.

Jaeger

I met Cicero over on the road north of Whiterun near a broken down wagon.

Go over to the UESP and put Cicero into the search bar.

General Theodred

for the love of Talos...
You can find Cicero on the road north of whiterun in front of some farm,where the owner will ask you to complain about him to the passing guard and get him caught.

To enter dawnstar sanctuary you have to start the dark brotherhood questline by killing the hostages and meeting astrid at the sanctuary near falkreath. When you killed astrid you just started the " destroy dark brotherhood " quest. So there's no way you can enter dawnstar sanctuary.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Doark

Pretty sure you can't enter the Dawnstar Sanctuary whatsoever if you kill Astrid. If you want in, either load a save from prior to killing Astrid or make a new character.
Not so... Astrid gives you "The Blade of Woe" and then tells you to kill her.
After killing her Nazir sends you on a quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts