Spoiler How to black out the sun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

All you have to do is after you kill secenas father, you get bloodstained arrows fron seceana or whatever her name is and use aerials boe and shoot a bloodstained arrow at the sun and it goes out for 24 hours.

I can take those arrows in other place? I mean when i get out of bloodstained arrows?

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
When you kill Harkon, you will then be able to ask Serana for her Blood to coat the Elven arrows with.

Aim at the Sun with the Bloodcursed Elven Arrows and draw all the way back. Shoot at it and watch the sun be dissolved by a red and black vortex of darkness.

When you kill Harkon, you will then be able to ask Serana for her Blood to coat the Elven arrows with.

Aim at the Sun with the Bloodcursed Elven Arrows and draw all the way back. Shoot at it and watch the sun be dissolved by a red and black vortex of darkness.

Ezequiel18

Hey guys , i´m having a hard time trying to make this effect work , Suddenly no matter how well do i aim , or how clear the sky is , the sun won´t block , or , throw Rays , as it originally does while shooting it with sun hallowed , Anyone has any ideas , maybe , a console command to unglitch this , like the event trigger id to make the sky red. and then unlock it. I´ve already tried removing the auriels bow and arrows and created brand new ones but still , there is no way to fix it.

JClarke1953

Try going to 1st person on your char. Meaning you'll see what your char sees. I've done better at the sun doing that than just trying and hoping for a good aim and hit.

I didn't get an achievement for doing that. But, it might be because I used the other arrow's and got the achievement for those.

Welshy755

Guys is there any other way to get Bloodcursed arrows? Because i didn't ask Serana for any so i don't have any and now she's human, I don't want to go back so many saves because I've done so much.

ThatOtherGuy

Guys is there any other way to get Bloodcursed arrows? Because i didn't ask Serana for any so i don't have any and now she's human, I don't want to go back so many saves because I've done so much.
Human? How? Anyways I don't think that you can get Bloodcursed arrows anymore unless your on pc then you could mod it. Sun hallowed arrows are better though as the sun block isn't permanent and to be honest all it does if your a vamp is make you travel during the "day" without the sun weakness.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts