1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

How to become Blood-Kin?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Samuel Grieve, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Samuel Grieve

Samuel Grieve New Member

i have no idea how to become blood kin, any help?
  2. Necromis

Necromis Well-Known Member

If you marry an orc you become in-law-kin....:D

Seriously, though, if you do quests for them you can become blood-kin., or at the least get access freely to their strongholds/villages.
  3. Samuel Grieve

Samuel Grieve New Member

who do i speak to/where to get the quests?
  4. Necromis

Necromis Well-Known Member

you have to go to each orc location, it will be different people at each location.
  5. Rex Prime

Rex Prime Premium Airtcle Writer

There should be a quest for some strongholds so that they let you enter, also i was able to get to all strongholds after killing bandits for a farm near markath, there was an Orc who was there when i told the farm, then i started to say:
    ''i will inform the Orc stronholds (or something like this) that you can enter, you are a good man (or something like this).

Just do something for an orc
  6. Flint firestorm

Flint firestorm The leading man, who else?

Go to one and you will get a quest called forge masters fingers. Complete and your in or do the dredic quest for malecath
  7. Rayven

Rayven Global Moderator Staff Member

Moved to Help section.
  8. 3v3r

3v3r I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.

In front of Markarth (I think that's the spelling) and down the road is a small village that asks for help after finishing, it talk to the orc and he will get you in.
  9. Halkin

Halkin pzzzztt

this bugged out on me first time i ever got it, no quest log or map marker, but following a guide sorted it
  10. Demented_Demon

Demented_Demon Full time badass

In the stronghold near windhelm, the chif asks you to find a pair of gauntlets named the fourgemasters fingers. they can be found in a chest in Anisilvund, at the very last room (it has an alchemy table in it). Ansilvund is what looks like a mine from the entrance, but is really a large tomb filled with necromancers. i'd recomend being at quite a high level when going after them. Anisilvund is south east of the stronghold you get the quest from, if you get to Mzulft you're about half way there.