How to become Blood-Kin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

If you marry an orc you become in-law-kin....:D

Seriously, though, if you do quests for them you can become blood-kin., or at the least get access freely to their strongholds/villages.

Necromis

you have to go to each orc location, it will be different people at each location.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
There should be a quest for some strongholds so that they let you enter, also i was able to get to all strongholds after killing bandits for a farm near markath, there was an Orc who was there when i told the farm, then i started to say:
''i will inform the Orc stronholds (or something like this) that you can enter, you are a good man (or something like this).

Just do something for an orc

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Go to one and you will get a quest called forge masters fingers. Complete and your in or do the dredic quest for malecath

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
In front of Markarth (I think that's the spelling) and down the road is a small village that asks for help after finishing, it talk to the orc and he will get you in.

Demented_Demon

Full time badass
In the stronghold near windhelm, the chif asks you to find a pair of gauntlets named the fourgemasters fingers. they can be found in a chest in Anisilvund, at the very last room (it has an alchemy table in it). Ansilvund is what looks like a mine from the entrance, but is really a large tomb filled with necromancers. i'd recomend being at quite a high level when going after them. Anisilvund is south east of the stronghold you get the quest from, if you get to Mzulft you're about half way there.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts