How to be overpowered (werewolf form needed)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nulgath

Ok so this is what i did to my character to make him overpowered.

Get a alot of light apparel and jewelry and enchant them with, fortify weight, archery, one handed two handed or what ever enchantment you want.

You can also get items which are already enchantd at dawnstar in the glitched chest such as robes of destruction .etc do the glitch a few times and get about 7-8 robes of whater ever magic school you want so your magicka can regenarate faster and spell cost less to cast , maybe even nothing if you get enough.

Make sure you have all your armour's, jewelery and robes you want to put on in your invetory if you are overweight dont worry.

Get a companion and go to a remote place where no one will attack you if you become a werewolf. SAVE BEFORE YOU DO THIS.

Now equip beast from but dont turn yet, go up to your follower and press a or x to talk then at the same time pree RB OR R1 if your on ps3 and you should have all the speech options while turning into a werewolf, then press i need to trade some things, when the menu opens equip everything in your apparel by pressing A or X and when you have equipped everything exit out of the menu, click its time for us to depart, and run away from your companion before they hit you, wait a few hours until you turn into a human and EVERYTHING will be equipped, all your weapons will do more damage depending on how many ites you have equipped that are enchanted, yor magicka will regenarate way faster if you have about 6-7 robes and spell should cost very little or nothing at all, you will have much more armour depending on how much armour you equipped and can carry more depending on how much jewelry you enchanted with fortify weight.

Enjoy your new overpowered character :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts