How should I make a Witch Hunter build

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sahqonsah

Hi my first thread, I wanted to make a witch hunter build someone who is prominently designed for killing mages. I'm open to all suggestions and I really have no idea where to start and what race to choose. Help?

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
Now I don't know much about a witch hunter build, but if you plan to defeat mages, I would say start with a Breton. He has 25% magic resistance from the start, plus the 50% absorb magic daily power. You can combine this with the Atronach stone for an additional 50% absorb magic. That means for 1 minute a day you are immune to magic, that sounds pretty good to kill mages with. You can do the Agent of Mara quest for 15% magic resistance, get into Alteration for the Magic Resist perks, and get into Enchanting to make your own magic resist gear.

sahqonsah

That sounds good but basically anyone can resist magic with enchantment, I wanna know the best ways to rid them of there thralls negate there armour and basically the best way to hurt them whilst making them look obsolete and incapable of defending themselves, are there any spells that can remove there effects? And how do you get the agent of dibella perk sounds great

Streets

The Gentleman Owl
You can take the Oblivion Binding perk and use Conjured weapons to banish and turn undead/summons, or you can use the Turn Undead enchant and the Banish enchant on weapons. The only thing to remove armor is the Mace and Hammer specialization perks which ignores portions of armors, but it has been proven to be relatively ineffective as many opponents don't have armor to begin with, or if they do it's only like 16 armor. You can go into Alteration to get the Paralyze spell to render enemies incapable of defending themselves. For Agent of Mara you talk to Dinya Balu in Riften Temple of Mara, she gives you a 3 part quest to get it.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts