How should i enchant my new bow?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JackAColeman

I'm going to build my first really powerful bow soon out if ebony (with smithing potions, alchemy potions, the whole 9 yards) and I was wondering how I should enchant it, I was thinking ice because it slows things down but i'm not so sure, I also want the other enchantment to be soul trap (unless something is absolutely necessary), used with the star of azura to make it basically infinite. Also not fire, I don't like red, that's why its not a daedric bow. I'm also going to be calling the bow Deathknell, most likely.

XbSuper

I personally like, fiery soultrap, and frost, if you put frost as the second enchant, it will glow blue not red. The benefit here is that you actually get 3 enchantments, since fiery soultrap is two for one. Only problem is that the fiery soultrap enchantment is difficult to find... Unless someone knows a specific location *Hint hint*

JackAColeman

I personally like, fiery soultrap, and frost, if you put frost as the second enchant, it will glow blue not red. The benefit here is that you actually get 3 enchantments, since fiery soultrap is two for one. Only problem is that the fiery soultrap enchantment is difficult to find... Unless someone knows a specific location *Hint hint*
ok thanks for the tip with fiery soul trap.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Fiery soul trap and shock would be nice. 'Bow of zappy burny'?

redrkt

Premium Member

Dangit, now I am going to spend a lot of time trying to find this one ^^^

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Frost: slow down enemy
Paralyse: good for short and medium range but at far range they may fall over and be hard to hit
Fire: good for damage
Shock: good against mages
Fear: if facing multiple enamys
Turn undead: if you constanly delve into tombs

Jeff31

Premium Member
Ide go with soul trap an ice both are good to have a bow. Shock is another good one. Or a drained health enchant is a keeper no matter the distance it allways depletes your foe of health.

Tiger_Wolff

Well I would cary two bows. If your enchanting is already at 100 sould trap isn't a priority. For my main dps bow I would go with shock and fire. I read somewhere, shock damage interupts a dragon's shout. Also shock drains alot of magika from caster. And most enemies are vulnerable to fire. Your soul trap bow you only need a cheap sould gem enchant and only for 1 sec duration to gain a soul.

Wow I'm on my second play though both charecters being over level 60 and I yet have not seen this enchantment I normally just make 2 bows one havin soultrap and the other just being OP as possible

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
where do you get the red eagle quests? does this sword have the firey soul trap?

Golgo_SPB

you can read the red eagle book, but the weapon you get from red eagle doesn't have fiery soul trap I believe.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
If i remember correctly. You get the quest from the Jarl in Markarth To kill a foresworn leader in Red Eagle Redoubt. I think when you kill the leader and take his sword "Red eagles fury" it opens up the a secondary quest to a cave in the area. Keep that sword You have to use the sword as a key to open a door to go and fight Red eagle. when you return and grab the sword again it becomes Red eagles Bane. Which in the description sounded like something along line of fiery soul trap. I will chek to make sure once my Tv is free

Golgo_SPB

Red Eagles Bane has Fire damage and Turn Undead. ^ Tiger gave the link, I wasn't trying to spoil it and hope you guys google it yourselves lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts